Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

trafficz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't get in at all right now. Anyone else?

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i'm going to join trafficz.com.....

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK. Looks like the site is back up. Hopefully no rev lost.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for reply. Have good day ! :typing:

sevent said:
OK. Looks like the site is back up. Hopefully no rev lost.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you will receive better and more comprehensive answers, but as I understand it, the orange figures are estimates of how much you will get based on actual clicks, but then the provider makes adjustments somehow related to how potentially valuable the click really was.

For poor quality traffic such as traffic from certain countries, this can often be downgraded quite a lot. A portfolio with a higher proportion of very low quality traffic will probably experience quite large reductions in the amounts shown when they are "reconciled".

I had two domains that earnt something like $50 each whereas normally they would earn very little. I think both of these domains had their income for the day reduced substantially when the figures were reconciled, and to be honest, I can't really complain too much about that.

I hope this helps a bit.

DomainTurn.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
from 18 dollars to

6 dollars today

why do i want to be with trafficz.com

i think there ripping people off

i don't knoe for sure i would like to try and prove it

any ideal's

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainTurn.com,

They do not rip people. The data shown at the beginning in orange is only "estimated" (Not real) and it is updated after they receive exact revenue figures from Yahoo and it is pretty normal. Why would they pay you more than Yahoo pays them?

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TrafficZ makes adjustments through Yahoo...Maxo is correct, as a business they cannot payout more than what Yahoo pays them. Their system is automated, it would be very diffucult to short change your profits. Read back through Lizzy's threads, as she explains the new reporting system quite well. Or go to "latest news" on their site, there is also an explanation of how the new system works....Hope this helps.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maxo said:
DomainTurn.com,

They do not rip people. The data shown at the beginning in orange is only "estimated" (Not real) and it is updated after they receive exact revenue figures from Yahoo and it is pretty normal. Why would they pay you more than Yahoo pays them?

Yes, I have had the same thing with GoldKey. They explained that it is Yahoo that makes these adjustments when they filter out invalid clicks.

The thing I don't understand is why can Google give you nearly real-time and accurate revenue reports while Yahoo goes back and changes the figures overnight.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google does not give out real-time stats. Take Namedrive for example, their revenue is also adjusted after 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom