Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Trafficz's Payout %'s???

Status
Not open for further replies.

techguy1

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I currently have my 500+ domains parked elsewhere, was thinking of trying Trafficz and am very wary now, based on what I’ve been reading regarding April’s downturn and their unresponsiveness.

My revenues are fairly good and I have a higher % worked out now, where I am currently parked. I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of split Trafficz (or others) is paying when revenues are over $1000, $2000, $3000, etc., and whether or not they have a formula as revenues go up. I hear it is 50% normally, but didn’t know what they pay as revenues increase.

Thanks

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am very wary now, based on what I’ve been reading regarding April’s downturn and their unresponsiveness.

I read on another forum that April is always considered a bad month for all ppc providers.

I think they've kept people informed of the big picture pretty well. Much better than in the past (if you look back at their notices).

OK, for sure, emails which would normally get answered with 1 day are taking up to 5 days to get replies, but at least they come. I cut them a bit of slack with the upgrades they've been doing and their preparation for the upcoming T-R-A-F-F-I-C conference.

Payments are the fastest in the industry.

Overall, I'd give them an A- to an A.

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for me Trafficz is best..

I earn 60% more than other parking sites they are fastest in making payments.. and only there was a problem in april... Other than april i have never seen any problems. any month...

Trafficz is A+++++++

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
I'm pleased with their service and I get reasonable returns. I don't think that they pay the highest percentage around - but they make up for it with excellent tools and stats.

I agree.

joejoe

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
techguy1 said:
I currently have my 500+ domains parked elsewhere, was thinking of trying Trafficz and am very wary now, based on what I’ve been reading regarding April’s downturn and their unresponsiveness.

My revenues are fairly good and I have a higher % worked out now, where I am currently parked. I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of split Trafficz (or others) is paying when revenues are over $1000, $2000, $3000, etc., and whether or not they have a formula as revenues go up. I hear it is 50% normally, but didn’t know what they pay as revenues increase.

Thanks

Any thoughts on this?

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well whatever trafficz is paying it's a higher per cent than any other PPC provider I use.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never understand why payout % matters, do you you really think you are told the correct payout by anyone, try a domain and keep it where it makes the most. Forget %.

I would rather get 10% of a huge amount then 100% of nothing.

Trafficz is a great company.

-=DCG=-

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
I never understand why payout % matters, do you you really think you are told the correct payout by anyone, try a domain and keep it where it makes the most. Forget %.

I would rather get 10% of a huge amount then 100% of nothing.

Trafficz is a great company.

-=DCG=-

Well said......I believe in that!

icanhelp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stu said:
I read on another forum that April is always considered a bad month for all ppc providers.

I think they've kept people informed of the big picture pretty well. Much better than in the past (if you look back at their notices).

OK, for sure, emails which would normally get answered with 1 day are taking up to 5 days to get replies, but at least they come. I cut them a bit of slack with the upgrades they've been doing and their preparation for the upcoming T-R-A-F-F-I-C conference.

Payments are the fastest in the industry.

Overall, I'd give them an A- to an A.

Hi,

What's their excuse for yet another poor performance this month (MAY)?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
icanhelp:

Would you say the quality of your traffic is generally , good, medium or poor?

Take into account factors such as country of traffic, language of traffic, and maybe whether traffic is from expired websites or type in traffic and possibly extensions.

My income has dropped quite a lot over the last 2 to 3 months, but I have a suspicion that this could be partially due to the quality of my traffic which might be average or a bit under average, with quite a lot of Arabic, Spanish, French, Dutch, German traffic. I also have quite a bit of residual expired traffic.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On some of my domains TrafficZ works best and the support is professional.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be fair, trafficz admit to around 50% and 65% for large portfolios. Most of the other programs say they pay out 90% (which is BS)

DCG is right in principle that % does not matter if they are paying more out than the other lesser programs, however if you are generating a huge revenue stream for a program then its only fair that you get to negotiate a larger piece of the pie, after all the Parking Programs negotiate their share based on their returns.

And if I were to invest in a company then I would expect to see a higher return based on my investment and based on how well the company was doing in the stock market, this would of course show on my dividends.

Without domainers like yourselves, parking programs would not exist. I do believe that the programs should publishe their percentages and also produce a sliding scale like so:

$1 - $1000 domains - 50%
$1001 - $2500 - 55%
$2501 - $4000 - 65%

This would encourage domainers to increase their portfolios.

Failing that then its up to the individual to do all the work themselves, negotiate with the likes of Google and Overture to get their own feeds and then put in their own infrastructure and security, my annual earnings would not even cover the DDOS security never mind the servers and bandwidth costs.

What we have is a symbiotic relationship, were one can not exist without the other, people are not greedy(for the most part). Were I to do well in my job and earn my employer greater revenue and sales, one would expect a payrise, this analogy should also apply to the parking programs.

All that aside Trafficz are a cut above the rest, even if they do have issues with customer service response times... but that is forgivable whilst they keep ahead of the low life programs like "cough!! cough !!"

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
$1 - $1000 domains - 50%
$1001 - $2500 - 55%
$2501 - $4000 - 65%

This would encourage domainers to increase their portfolios.

I agree but how do domainers measure what they can't see. You could be told your getting 99% or 5%, you will never know the truth unless you can see their backend. The only thing you know for sure is what goes in your pocket at the end of the day.

-=DCG=-

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You of all people would be in a better position to answer your own question as you yourself have the XML feed from Google.

One would hope that a domain company was honest enough to disclose the correct percentage as alluding to the truth will sooner or later be exposed, and when that happens a vote of no confidence should be issued to that particular program.

The way I believe it to be is:

Google - 100%
Overture - 100%
Which is then divided down as follows

Parking Program 40% - 70% depending on Size

Domainer - 50% - 70% of the Parking Programs Revenue Share of a High end program.

Therefore if a click was bid at $1.00 a domainer should get between $0.15 and $0.25 of that Bid

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most of the other programs say they pay out 90% (which is BS)

Adam used to pay 95% on parkingsite.com ;)

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
Most of the other programs say they pay out 90% (which is BS)

Adam used to pay 95% on parkingsite.com ;)

Ouch, I "knew" somebody was going to post that.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not believe any parking program pays 95% of the revenue. That's my personal opinion. Everyone starts from giving larger share at the beginning, but after they get clients they keep more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom