Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Train anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This fellow who had spent his whole life in the desert comes to visit a friend. He'd never seen a train or the tracks they run on. While standing in the middle of the RR tracks one day, he hears this whistle -- Whooee da Whoee! -- but doesn't know what it is.

Predictably, he's hit -- but, only a glancing blow -- and is thrown, ass-over-tea-kettle, to the side of the tracks, with some minor internal injuries, a few broken bones, and some bruises.

After weeks in the hospital recovering, he's at his friend's house attending a party, one evening. While in the kitchen, he suddenly hears the tea kettle whistling. He grabs a baseball bat from the nearby closet and proceeds to batter and bash the tea kettle into an unrecognisable lump of metal.

His friend, hearing the ruckus, rushes into the kitchen, sees what's happened and asks the desert man: "Why'd you ruin my good tea kettle?"

The desert man replies: "Man, you gotta kill these things when they're small."

-=DCG=-

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was pretty funny, I laughed. :D

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
omg some of these are too far fetched :D

Anyways, keep em coming

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good joke. I got it right away.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HILARIOUS! I got worried with all those questioning looks in the following posts... more than a 5 second read investment. Good returns though! :laugh:

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom