Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfer agent change possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To make a long story short a domain I sold has been funded and pushed ..after 3 days and a few emails I have yet to hear back from the transfer agent about confirmation of receipt of domain.
Today another sale closed and I see its the same nonresponsive agent..
Is it possible to request a different agent??

jim

Domain Days 2024
S

SedoCoUk

Hi James,

Please PM your username and the domain so I can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Monica

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is there a reason why when we pay via Paypal (as the buyer) on Friday, it's Monday noon Eastern and there is no confirmation of payment?

Next time remind me to withhold payment until Monday after lunch!

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Acro,

To clarify, all payments that we receive from PayPal are processed manually by our Finance Department and, as a result, orders may take up to a couple of business days to be marked as paid by our system. If paid on a Friday afternoon, payment should be processed by Monday. In the case of a PayPal payment that is drawn from a checking account (eCheck), it may take up to a week to clear and to be processed.

Thanks,
Monica

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To make a long story short a domain I sold has been funded and pushed ..after 3 days and a few emails I have yet to hear back from the transfer agent about confirmation of receipt of domain.
Today another sale closed and I see its the same nonresponsive agent..
Is it possible to request a different agent??

jim

Similar problem here. I have a high $x,xxx sale going through and GD's approval codes are not working and the transfer is probablly going to fail.

The non-responsive agent doesn't seem to feel obligated to discuss this technical issue with me.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GD's approval codes are not working and the transfer is probablly going to fail.
Transfer-in to GD ?? If so the codes only work from the originating account..
In other words if the domain transfer was originated by the buyer and you were sent the codes as the domain was in your name you can't authorize the transfer with your GD account..send the codes to the transfer agent to send to the buyer as he/she originated the transfer and only from their account can the codes work..
If I'm following you :?:
Better yet PM SedoCoUk .. with the info. Tom or Monica will get with your agent
G/L

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom