Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfer Error Again, And Again, And Again, And Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker, for the 24th time I've transferred in a domain to your registrar, and again your system failed to award me the 1 year transfer renewal I paid for. WHY after 1.5 years and twenty some odd times, will you guys NOT FIX THE PROBLEM?

Is my account messed up, is this a registrar problem? Can please have someone fix this error, so I don't have to keep bothering you over and over and over again with the same issue.

Last edited:

Meridian66

- x ɐ l ǝ ɹ -
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I just transferred a couple of domains from Godaddy to Moniker and the extra year was added ok. What registrar are you transferring from? Are they standard .com/.net/.org TLDs?

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So it's official, Moniker is blaming OnlineNIC, as they keep doing with every single registrar from which my domain transfer-in originates from, and they are keeping my money. You guys are a complete and total RIP OFF.

First it's DomainSite.com's problem, then it's OnlineNIC's problem, then it's NetworkSolutions.com's problem, and on and on... CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK COMING YOUR WAY.

Last edited:

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here we are months up the road from my last Moniker.com nightmare induced thread, and it's started again. Same issue, they are still shaving my expiration dates, 1 year later they still haven't fixed the issue. Last year they blamed the issue on DomainSite.com and NetworkSolutions.com, this year the blame game is with OnlineNIC. Xavier Pierre of Moniker, I'm inviting you to come discuss the issue in public with me, since you refuse to fix the issue, and are forcing me to initiate a credit card chargeback. Over $8.02, I have to come to this forum to get you guys to fix a simple error, how sad is that?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have great results with Fabulous. Just my $7.30 (for com's) :D

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have great results with Fabulous. Just my $7.30 (for com's) :D

I justed tested Fabulous a month ago, and they seem way better than Moniker. I'm moving all new domains over there as we speak. Will start moving Moniker domains there shortly as well.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Over $8.02, I have to come to this forum to get you guys to fix a simple error, how sad is that?

This is my only real complaint about moniker.
There needs to be a 24/7 person who knows how to do proper support.

Seraphim, I have never had the missing year when transferring in, but the pricing is getting to me. When I see dynadot and Fab offering $0.70+ less per name I'm frustrated. Why Moniker doesn't compete with that idk?

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a direct line to someone in charge at Moniker? Does anyone know if Monte is still around? Does he still work at Moniker? My account has gone to hell in a hand basket, and I am in dire straights for some help here.

My domains keep having their expiration dates shaved, support won't roll the date forward correctly, and is blaming it on OnlineNic, and Verisign. Carla is now threatening me that if I do a chargeback for the $8.02 they took from me, Moniker will seize control of a domain I paid several hundred dollars for.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a direct line to someone in charge at Moniker? Does anyone know if Monte is still around? Does he still work at Moniker? My account has gone to hell in a hand basket, and I am in dire straights for some help here.

My domains keep having their expiration dates shaved, support won't roll the date forward correctly, and is blaming it on OnlineNic, and Verisign. Carla is now threatening me that if I do a chargeback for the $8.02 they took from me, Moniker will seize control of a domain I paid several hundred dollars for.

As we discussed via PM - I'm sorry about any inconvenience and I am working on a resolution for you Shawn. I'll be in touch.

PS - YES, Monte is still around and I've (already) updated him on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom