Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Transfer fees for auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Reaction score
I just want to make sure.. seller's arn't allowed to add a transfer fee onto the domain, are they? For example, if some domain hapened to end at $5, that would be the amount to PayPal, or does the seller have the right to charge a transfer fee?

Just curious..

Dan

Upvote 0

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan
I just want to make sure.. seller's arn't allowed to add a transfer fee onto the domain, are they? For example, if some domain hapened to end at $5, that would be the amount to PayPal, or does the seller have the right to charge a transfer fee?

Just curious..

Dan

No transfer fees. None of the sellers should be incurring any transfer fees themselves. If they are, they must be a super duper newbie. If your name sells for $5.00 be thankful you don't have to pay for any more renewals for that name.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I won f-v.net for $4 in the "not official" auction from Dan :)

Hi Dan, we've just created an account at RegisterFly, now you can push it to account fvnet

Thanks

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames
Just curious if this is Dan - the former dnforum owner? His user name was also Dan from what I recall.

Just wondering :confused:

No need to wonder any longer. A quick whois search yielded the current contact owners name: Dan Gessler...that would be the same person who was the former owner of DNF.

izopod

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Reaction score
Oops, missed the thread. Yes it's same old me :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom