Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfer Renewal Period Error Still Isn't Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Each time I transfer in a domain to Moniker from another registrar, your system shaves off 1 year from the correct renewal period. For example, if I pay for 3 years, 4 years, or 5 years, I always end up with 1 less year. The excruciating portion of this problem, is every time it happens, I call up your customer service line for help, and they try and pass the blame on to the previous registrar. I actually had to argue with one of your reps, who couldn't seem to understand that if her calculations were correct, my domain would have transferred into Moniker 1 full year past it's expiration date [apparently she thinks that's possible].

Can someone in your tech department finally look into this problem, it's been causing me serious grief for over a full year now, and I'm tempted just to stop transferring in names.

Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try transferring with the default one year renewal and after the domains have transfered then renew... :)

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My Moniker account is in complete and total disarray. Carla told me my account was fixed, and now I have a domain that I paid $12,750.00 USD for that should be renewed through 2014, sitting in my expired domains list with a expiration date of mid last year 2007. Again you've shaved off renewal dates from two dozen domains, and now you want me to prove it. How could I transfer in a domain that had expired 1 year ago?

Every time I transfer in or renew a domain with Moniker, you put me through this same nightmare. This is being posted here in case my domains start to drop. I expect my account to be fixed, if you need proof, look in my invoice records. You're customer service staff is worthless. Apparently having 600 domains with you guys isn't enough to be treated with a little respect.

Last edited:

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with everything you say.
My control panel was ****ed for months. I still don't know what happened... and if everything was fixed, what I paid etc...

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with everything you say.
My control panel was ****ed for months. I still don't know what happened... and if everything was fixed, what I paid etc...

I won't be sleeping tonight, not sure if my domain is going to drop, despite renewing it last year through 2014. I keep meticulous domain records so I don't accidentally drop them, but now my Moniker account is totally messed up, and all their customer service staff can say to me is "prove it", imagine that. So looks like I have to spend a week digging though hundreds of domain invoices, and naturally this is going to end with me eating hundreds of dollars in lost renewal fees.

Last edited:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't let it drop. Renew it and work it out with them regarding crediting your account for a years renewal fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom