Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfer still pending since 1/21/09 and no help from Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been getting the push around at Moniker now and no one can explain to me why I still have pending transfers from 1/21/09. I have sold one of these domains and need to push to the buyer's account, but everyone from Moniker just says, "Well, the transfer hasn't failed, it is just pending..."
It's been almost 3 weeks!

Can someone give me some help on how to go about resolving this issue?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Transfer in?

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, transfer in, and the domain has always been unlocked, so this is not the problem. I've talked to 2 people with sales already and they are no help. I left a couple messages for customer support, but no response.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They probably have not started the transfer.
Is it a .com .net or other?

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.us I don't understand why they wouldn't start the transfer yet. It has been almost 3 weeks.

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have one transfer pending like half year and I just let it be pending (and them sending me every day email about it) to get them into Guiness book of records, in 2028 will be "The longest pending transfer in history - Denny transfering to Moniker already 20 eyars and still pending"

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help. I have messaged Bari, so hopefully I can get this resolved tomorrow.

Thanks again!

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bari,

I think it is a sad state of affairs when people HAVE to contact you to get things done, hopefully this will be fixed soon?

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari has already contacted me and the domain has been transferred out of the other registrar but isn't showing up in my moniker account yet. Hopefully it will show up soon. Thanks for your help Bari!

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari has already contacted me and the domain has been transferred out of the other registrar but isn't showing up in my moniker account yet. Hopefully it will show up soon. Thanks for your help Bari!

My pleasure!

:)

Bari,

I think it is a sad state of affairs when people HAVE to contact you to get things done, hopefully this will be fixed soon?

Auraka

I agree however unfortunately things happen. I’m just glad I was able to assist!

If/when you (or anyone) is in need of Moniker support, a help ticket should be opened within your/their Moniker account under Moniker Support Center.

..and of course - I'm here to help too if need be!

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom