Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Transfer troubles - Phone call necessary ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We need to transfer away from register.com several domains and, to do so, obviously, we need their Auth Keys.
We don't speak English (or better, we might speak it but we've some difficulties with pronunciation and comprehension of the spoken language).

We need someone who might call them on our behalf in order to retrieve all these keys ... There's no possible alternative according to their support team ... I suppose they want to stress attempting to keep us as customers but, obviously, we've no interest in staying with them !

Now the problem is: who might help us to retrieve such keys and, who may we trust to do such call on our behalf ? Not easy ...

We'd be more then happy to pay in advance a small fee for the courtesy and for the call cost ...

Obviously, we're under Christmas now, this would be done on 12/27

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm in Italy but due to a system bug, I noticed that many members are showing the Abu Dhabi flag :)

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks.....well sorry that I`m not a native English speaker so probably someone else cal help you better than me, strange no one else offered to help....try to bump the thread a couple of times.

Best luck!
Ciao

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lorenzo but probably I'll try to get help from translated.net at this point, not sure about their service fee nor sure if they might do phone calls on my behalf but I'll try, having no other choice at this point :-(

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lorenzo but probably I'll try to get help from translated.net at this point, not sure about their service fee nor sure if they might do phone calls on my behalf but I'll try, having no other choice at this point :-(

look, if you`re that desperate I`m willing to help....just not now since it`s past midnight here.....

a parte che possiamo parlare in Italiano no?

Fammi sapere quanti soldi ti chiedono.....a me basta che non mi costa troppo .....ti aiuto senza guadagnarci se vuoi.

Ciao

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok ti mando un PM così ci accordiamo, grazie ancora per l'offerta di aiuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom