Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfering domains just regged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I´m wondering if all the registrars have the same rules to let transfer the domains registered throu them only after 3 months.

This means, you cannot transfer to another registrar or sell it...am I right?

If not wich are the registrars that let you sell/transfer the domains regged there?

Domain Days 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think it depends upon the registrars.
i am sure its possible to sell the domain and push to his/her user account in that registrar itself.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Simon.

Have you sell a domain less than 3 months regged and transfered it to an account in the same registrar?

McDot

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First of all:

For cnoib Domains the blocked period is exactly 60 days and it applies to all registrars. (as far as I know)

None the less it is still possible to "edit" the handles. If you have access yourself you can just change the name of the holder. If not, you can ask your registrar or Webhoster to do this change for you.

Some registrars will also offer a "push" feature. This means the buyer can become the new customer of the registrar and sort of take over your original contract.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ColdGin said:
Thanks Simon.

Have you sell a domain less than 3 months regged and transfered it to an account in the same registrar?

I have on quite a few occasions (less than 2 months). Never had any problems doing this with enom.com and godaddy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom