Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfering Domains Out Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I sold a domain name about 3 weeks ago. I had been trying to get the authentication code for about a week. For some reason my old email was not receiving the code but finally support helped me to switch to a new email. They sent it again and it worked. I provided it to the person who bought the name and the transfer showed as FAILED. It is nearly impossible to transfer names out of Moniker.com or it's just really really hard. The domain is in the "TRANSFER OUT" category and everything.

I've always liked Moniker, having 100~ names there but transferring out seems to be the only issue with them.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seems to depend on the gaining registrar. I have no issues moving domains from Moniker to Enom. Despite that, they still show in my Moniker account LOL :D

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Monte over aim and he says I didn't accept the approval email, though the last email I received from MONIKER was the EPP (I think thats what it is called) code that I provided to Classicnames.

I did receive an email from classic registrar which I accepted DAYS AGO.

"Welcome to the WebHold Inc. Domain Name Transfer/Renewal Interface.
This universal interface is intended for the use of domain name contacts in approving or rejecting a domain name renewal/transfer (ICANN registrar) requests.
Transfer Information

Attention: [email protected]
Re: Transfer of ****** on 1/10/2008 1:42:47 PM for us to become the new registrar of record.

You have received this message because you are listed as the Registered Name Holder or Administrative contact for this domain name in the WHOIS database.

Please read the following important information about transferring your domain name:

* You must agree to enter into a new Registration Agreement with us. You can review the full terms and conditions of the Agreement at this link.

* Once you have entered into the Agreement, the transfer will take place within five (5) calendar days unless the current registrar of record denies the request.

* Once a transfer takes place, you will not be able to transfer to another registrar for 60 days, apart from a transfer back to the original registrar,in cases where both registrars so agree or where a decision in the dispute resolution process so directs.

If you WISH TO PROCEED with the transfer, you must respond to this message via the following method (note if you do not respond by 1/17/2008 3:30:34 PM, **** will not be transferred to us.).

Approval Information

A response to this request has already been recorded. You can no longer use this interface to respond to this domain transfer request.

The recorded email address and IP address of the contact who approved/rejected the request are:
Email Address: [email protected]
IP Address: *****"

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
acroplex - 15,000 posts??? that is incredible!!! Your I trader rating is thru the roof too. WOW!

It's true, I had to clone myself to deal with multiple responsibilities *and* post at the same time :D

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Based on that email dated January 10, I'll guess the domain name is just about
ready to transfer out anytime. As long as it's unlocked, of course.

So you just have to somehow get that email from Moniker to speed things up.
Otherwise, everything should proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom