Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

transfering ownership at speednames.com what a bunch of bs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am buying a domain from someone and the name is registered at speednames.com This is what we have to do, i think he got this from the faq page at speednames:

I would like to change ownership/give away my domain name to a 3.rd party –What is the procedure?
There are different procedures depending on which TLD you have registered your domain under. Most ccTLD’s (.de, .se, .dk etc.) have made their own procedures and often the transfers of ownership have to be done directly through the local Registry Administrator.
Regarding domains registered under .com, .net and .org you have to contact [email protected] who will then send you a document, which should be completed by you and the new owner. This document has to be signed by you in the presence of a Notary Public in order to verify that you are in fact the rightful owner of the domain name in question

Anybody here ever have to do this?
:eek:

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just do a registrar transfer.

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zoobar
Just do a registrar transfer.

That's what I've done in a couple of recent sales (not involving Speednames though); just transfer them to eNom or Godaddy and then to the new owner...it might even save time in addition to money and headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom