Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Transfers are broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the past 2-3 days I am trying to transfer domains to moniker.
Half of them will just won't start transferring...

.infos and .orgs are stuck in the moniker control panel with a status of "Error code: 2400 - Command failed"". I didn't even get the usual email from Moniker today with the transfers pending.

Support will not reply to my email. So typical.

Also transfers had a few bugs in the first place:
1. You can't select multiple domains. (to edit or stop the transfer)
2. You can't start transfers with long AUTH codes. (I had to start the transfer with the wrong/short auth code and then edit the auth code)
3. Sometimes I get some strange error codes when in fact the domains are in status TRANSFER-PENDING. (not in the case above though)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Welcome back :D

I had trouble realizing Moniker's auth code includes the "=" on the left and the right so it took two tries to move out successfully.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have several names pending for transfer and have not received any email from Moniker for several days.

I am going to hold on more transfer until this one is fixed.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got the usual "transfers" email but not a word from support.
Moniker is pretty much on autopilot heading to a wall.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If email's don't start being answered in a timely manner, the only transfer I will be doing is a transfer out of Moniker.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From those of you who replied to me with your account numbers I was able to find out that the common thread was that the FOA (Form of Authorization ) that Moniker is sending out as per ICANN mandate was not being clicked on and therefore the transfers were stuck in "Pending Authorization". Submitting the EPP code is no longer the only FOA that is required. Please make sure when you get the email from Moniker that you click on the link provided to approve the transfer. Also check your Junk /Spam folders if immediately after requesting transfers if you don't see the email.

For anyone that has not responded to my PM please provide your account numbers so we can figure out if the issue is more complicated then noted above.

If this is an issue is at Moniker or the losing registrar(s )we would like to get it fixed ASAP and your cooperation and support would be highly appreciated.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions or If I can assist you further.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
John you are so late that your support is irrelevant.

When you reply 5 days after my first email to support, domains may have been transfered already or I don't know what else...
I complained about 7 domains that were in transfer-pending and had some strange error.
After 5 days I got an email saying that these 7 emails are not in transfer-pending status!!! Really? That is because transfer is complete!

Sorry but your support is terrible.
Never got a reply why transfers were stuck for a day and what "Error code: 2400 - Command failed" was.

Trying to make your customers look stupid by saying that they haven't clicked on the FOA isn't going to help you. Excuses are cheap.

Last but not least, you are very lucky I was sleeping during the 39 minutes that passed after you realized that I had already send you my account number. LEARN TO READ!!!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
πες τα ρε πατρίδα...περίμενα κι εγώ απαντήσεις από το [email protected] αλλά μας γράφουν στα παπάρια τους. Εχουν μάθει να τα κάνουν όλα όπως τους ερθει επειδή είναι μονοπώλιο.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
πες τα ρε πατρίδα...περίμενα κι εγώ απαντήσεις από το [email protected] αλλά μας γράφουν στα παπάρια τους. Εχουν μάθει να τα κάνουν όλα όπως τους ερθει επειδή είναι μονοπώλιο.

Ο Εβραίος, γρατσουνιά ότι σημαίνω το ελληνικό φόρουμ, είναι μερικ�*ς συνδ�*σεις κάτω.

On a serious note, yes we know it is pathetic and false assurances we have been given about the support. I have several emails I have sent Thursday and Friday regarding my account. I hope John takes care of them, but why should we have to wait 4-5 days for a response from someone on the forum asking what the problem was? Why can't we receive support in a timely manner? I wouldn't like it, but if support can answer questions within 24 HOURS instead of not answering at all, it is better than nothing.

Its not like you are losing money as a registrar so their is no excuse why the support isn't up to par. I am sure Monte will make a post saying we've hired a new person and such, but it is the same excuse.

I was even designated a new Senior Account Rep, Peter Brooks, who sent me an introduction email on 6/29 saying John was promoted. I have sent so called Peter several email's without any response. It is frustrating after a couple of days I have to send yet another email to support asking the same question I did several days before.

Not to mention the prices in my account get changed without notice. Good luck getting a response from support regarding that. I went to the good ole G'Daddy and registered the 250 names the other night b/c of support-less Moniker.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If any of you are still having issues with your transfers and would like to be assisted please contact me at [email protected], PM or call me or contact your assigned account rep.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom