Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Transition from Parking to Content

• Thread starter Deleted member 5660
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5660

I am starting to transition my domains from parking to sites with content. It seems one you add content the only 2 ways to go are Adsense and YPN.

I like the idea of text links where the user is sent to a landing page like a page you would get using a parking service. So if you had apples.org you could have content about apples and have links along the side with relevant keywords like "apples" "Apple Pie", etc. This is like a parking page but with content. This type of advertising scheme is different than Adsense/YPN. Does any company offer this or do the rules prohibit it? It seems once you add content you have to leave the parking companies.

crossfade

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I remeber correctly, Adsense rule states you can't have them in such a way that will make people believe it is an actual site link on the site.

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, I would read Google rules when developing the pages, just to be safe.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think this is what most content sites do, right column. Google puts ads by google in there and allows you to custoize the colors so it looks like your content site.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom