Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transition from TrafficClub to DomainSponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATP

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Transition from TrafficClub to DomainSponsor

Hi!

As anyone having an account with TrafficClub, I'm transferred to DomainSponsor.

I didn't have an account before with DS, so it took some time before I got used to it.

The first thing I noticed is that my revenues went down, even if on same domains and same optimization. It seems that I'm on a minimum revenue share.
However, in the week that followed my RPM is increasing, and DS seems to do a very good job on optimizing my domains. In fact, it generates so many links, that my job consist only on blocking low-paying ones.

I did turned of all the pops and put all my names on multi-lander auto-optimization. 60% of my domains ended with Berlin Lander, about 20% with Galactica Lander and 10% on Toronto Lander.

Adult domains seems to perform much worse then on SEDOPro, even with Adult Landers turned on. From adult landers, Madison seems to perform better than Amsterdam.

Also my Betting domains seems to perform worse then on SedoPro.

However, I see an increase in RPM on some domains that SedoPro couldn't monetize effectively.

In the final, even if my revenue remains under what I had on TrafficClub, it improves almost daily and I have a control on search keywords.

I hope in a week or two, I can consider the optimization done?
I also couldn't find how to contact my account manager, even if her name appeared in my account (the name is not clickable).

Does anyone know how to include keywords, and if my revenue share will ever increase?

Thank you all in advance for sharing your tips on DS or answering my questions.

Domain Days 2024

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere optimisation can take three to six weeks.

Im pleased with the revenue at DS, but dont even get a reply when sending a request to support. Really burned up about that. One of my best paying domains only brings up a blank page, and I cant get anyone to look at it.

ATP

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone know if my revenue share will ever increase?
Doesn't anyone know how to contact my account manager?

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi ATP,

send you a PM,hope could help you:lol:

Guanbing

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my account manager contacted me first to say 'hey, i'm here if you need me', which is cool.

I did turned of all the pops and put all my names on multi-lander auto-optimization. 60% of my domains ended with Berlin Lander, about 20% with Galactica Lander and 10% on Toronto Lander.

i'm also new to DS. I wanted to ask anyone's opinion ..

1, Do you do better with or without pop-under and exit-pop?

2, Are the 'make this your homepage' and 'bookmark this page' even worthwhile? i can't understand why anyone would bookmark or want to make a parked page their homepage.

3, Is single lander or multi-lander the better option, or does it depend on the domain?

so far i'm sorta happy as i've only parked newly regged .nets and they are not indexed but are getting type-in traffic, although the rpc is way low so far.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ATP said:
Adult domains seems to perform much worse then on SEDOPro

Adults should do better @ parked

ATP said:
Also my Betting domains seems to perform worse then on SedoPro.

gambling should do better @ fabulous

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was really happy with ds, until they merged my account with my trafficclub account. I have sent 4 support requests over the last 2 weeks asking for my account manager to contact me- he used to email me just to check everything was ok before- now I can't even get them to forward me his email address, even after repeated requests...

ATP

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1, Do you do better with or without pop-under and exit-pop?
I think you can turn on exit-pop on typos. You don't expect them to come back and exit-pop will not disturb visitors from clicking on links.

3, Is single lander or multi-lander the better option, or does it depend on the domain?

It depends on domains you have.

If you have high-traffic names - multi-lander is better, because DS will choose the best lander automatically and will do it fast, so you will not loose a lot on worst performing landers, but will gain in long term.

If you have low-traffic names - single-lander is better, because choosing the best lander automatically will take a lot of time, so you will loose a lot on worst performing landers. Choose one (usually Berlin) that you feel will do better.

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have sent 4 support requests over the last 2 weeks asking for my account manager to contact me- he used to email me just to check everything was ok before- now I can't even get them to forward me his email address, even after repeated requests...

Same here. What good is an account manager you cant get ahold of.
Anyone know why they arent answering support requests? This is wierd.

Last edited:

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have lost many $$$ when my traffic club names were NOT automatically added to my Domain sponsor account.
They resolved of course, but DS is the only beneficiary of the traffic.
When I find a name that is pointing to DS but is not active in my account, the only thing DS says is "sorry", there is never mention of compensated revenue. oh well.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have lost many $$$ when my trafficclub revenue were not automatically added to my ds account.They stole my trafficclub revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom