Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Trio of 6-Figure Sales Highlight a Strong Week for the Domain Aftermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and once again it was a solid week for the aftermarket. There was a trio of six-figure sales including one that ranks among the year's 12 biggest sales and another for a nice two-letter .com that fetched $192,000. There was also a major deal in the country code category that ranks among the ten biggest ccTLD sales so far in 2008. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

In other news from DN Journal, at the request of many of our readers we have implemented a new RSS feed. You can enter the Feed URL: http://www.dnjournal.com/rss.xml into your favorite RSS reader to automatically receive daily headlines from DNJournal.com, including Lowdown posts, new sales reports, feature stories, Cover Stories and anything else that is new on our site.

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Great report Ron, as usual. That 2-letter .com sale is jaw-dropping :D

Just a note: DoTrust.com sold for $5,288 on Afternic was one of the domains that were bought using stolen credit cards by the notorious middle Eastern hacker (or one of his minions) so this sale should be invalidated. The domain is in a Netsol trust account currently.

Last edited:

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Ron. I wonder why one of my recent sales I'd emailed about you last Friday was not published...

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great work as usual. Do you have a comparison chart of top sellers. Based upon this most recent article seems like,
1. Moniker,
2. Sedo,
3. Afternic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom