Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Triple.com review

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmister

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First time i heard of this registrar was ending November, it had an offer to register and transfer domains for 5.55$, with a regular price of 7.99$, so i though it could be a good idea to test it as a godaddy replacement.

The most annoying thing is that you must add funds first and after you register the domains, so i added some money for a certain amount of registrations, and started some transfers

I did a bulk transfer and put the right auth codes, but for some reason (bug), the system used the same auth code for all, so only the first transfer took place, the system didn't refund the other, i had to chat with support to get that money refunded into the system, but it was after the offer ended, support said i would have the opportunity to use that money at the offer pricing after, but that happened

Now, they are running a Valentine's day special at the same price, so tried to use the remaining credit in my account, the billing system instead charged my account with the regular price instead of the offer price, and again, support answer is to wait AFTER the offer ends to get the money back, so i can only use it with a higher price. They will not honor the pricing, even if it's their own failure.

Also, the tech support guy doesn't care about customers, never answered to my (form) messages and only got brief unsatisfactory answers through live chat, when available.

So according to my experience, i wouldn't recommend this registrar for the following reasons

-Buggy website
-bad billing, offer seem to be designed to trap your money, so you must use after the offer, at regular (more expensive) pricing
-bad support, don't answer messages sent through the form support, and seems to be only 1 person (is it a one man company?)

Triple.com has too much work to do in order to be successful registrar, until now, i'll stick with my current registrars

I would appreciate reading other reviews

Domain Days 2024

Zegaldis

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Terrible registrator!

Support answers in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom