Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Triple Premium Meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't understand when people sell LLLL.com and say its a triple premium, double premium, one premium letter.
Could you educate me on the letters thats premium.
I am really confused. I know V- Vowel C-Constant but what about triple premium double premium or premium letters.

:)
:eek:k:

Arrogance

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T are considered premium letters.
Other lesser quality letters include: J, K, U, V, W.
Lower quality letters include: Q, X, Y, Z.

This however is highly debatable, and came from a thread in the DNF archives.

By this model:
Quad Premium: AAAA.com
Triple Premium: AAAZ.com
Double Premium: AAZZ.com
Single Premium: ZZZA.com

Last edited:

Arrogance

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problem, I'm sure others will also respond

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think that (as Arrogance mentioned in his perfect response) the term "premium" is a beauty is in the eye of the beholder kind of situation.

For example we , as an example, represent several clients who want certain short acronyms that DO have one or more of the "lower" quality letters... ;)

Overall, it is based on the percentage of words, or acronyms, that use those individual letters... individual mileage may vary ;)

Cheers,
Rob

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand when people sell LLLL.com and say its a triple premium, double premium, one premium letter.
Could you educate me on the letters thats premium.
I am really confused. I know V- Vowel C-Constant but what about triple premium double premium or premium letters.

:)
:eek:k:

it's because they (most domainers) can't find suitable acronyms for the letters, so they have "segregated" these LLLL into groups of "illusionary" levels of attractiveness.

once that premise has been established, and adopted by the reseller community, then the fix can be placed on the market values for those caught up in the psyche of "premium letters", rather than usage for those letters.

the premium letter ideology is a domainer thing and is not reflective of what an end-user may value.

imo...

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's because they (most domainers) can't find suitable acronyms for the letters, so they have "segregated" these LLLL into groups of "illusionary" levels of attractiveness.

once that premise has been established, and adopted by the reseller community, then the fix can be placed on the market values for those caught up in the psyche of "premium letters", rather than usage for those letters.

the premium letter ideology is a domainer thing and is not reflective of what an end-user may value.

imo...

Agree! Agree! Agree!
The premium thing is an alibi.

T

tekz999

All letters are premium to their respective market. zzzq.com was sold for 4 figures as I recall.

omosquera

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T are considered premium letters.
Other lesser quality letters include: J, K, U, V, W.
Lower quality letters include: Q, X, Y, Z.

This however is highly debatable, and came from a thread in the DNF archives.

By this model:
Quad Premium: AAAA.com
Triple Premium: AAAZ.com
Double Premium: AAZZ.com
Single Premium: ZZZA.com

lol

camlin

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It depends on the context but paying a premium is paying above the normal cost of something to get something a little extra. For example: "You may pay a premium on your apartment rent because you want a covered parking space. A gift is something you get for free but nothing is expected in return. So this phrase appears to bea catch all for $ above what is customary or expected.

-----------------

<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 117pt;" width="156" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="width: 117pt;" width="156"><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td class="xl65" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 117pt;" width="156" height="17">Scotsman Ice Machine</td> </tr></table>

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

imo...
Thanks.
Also theres some people who say this is CHINESE PREMIUM LETTERS because they contain no a e i o u.
There's people who sell german premium letters.

Looking for all the posts I see its just like it doesn't really make the value go up but it will make the value go up to the resellers but not the endusers.
:) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom