Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Trouble with Major Search Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Borghunter said:
LOL, hahahahahahaha, nice joke

:rofl:
Thanks Borghunter! Believe it or not, this cat litter company had the website in their TV ad and that's how I saw it. With national TV exposure like that, I think this domain will be worth something once their Ad campaign is over.
Don't you think so?

I bet they are getting a bit of traffic to it from the TV spot, a pretty good marketing idea. I was actually suprised they went to the trouble of actually creating the site.

It helps to see the TV commercial to understand the site, so let me set the stage:

The cat is looking for it's litter box but can't find it, so the cat goes to the computer, to "HuntForStuff.com, and types in "litter box."
The result comes back just as you see, "Your litter box can't be found"

Then, we find out that the reason the litter box can't be found is because this "Fresh Step" litter is so good at covering up the litter box odor, no one can find it (the old "smelly" litter was easy to find, just follow your nose).

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some big names behind that little search engine: The Clorox Company and Omnicom Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom