Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Trying to delete name

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've sold a couple names and am trying to get them removed from the list at Sedo. I click the checkbox next to the name, select "Delete selected names" and nothing happens. No error message, just the same list of names again. There are bids on these names, so maybe that is the problem but I can't respond to those or even cancel without giving an offer amount (which of course I can't do). How can I get rid of these?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
weird. never had that happened to me before and i am constantly adding and deleting names'

just hang tight....until one of sedo's staff comes around and he will be able to take care of this for you.

SLushie

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think domains can be deleted when there is an open bid thread. This happened to me once before, I just set the domain to not for sale. That way the domain didn't receive any new offers and once the open offer expired I deleted the domain.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there some way to delete all domains and start with a fresh list? I've sold a few names and added other, it seems like it would be best to start from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom