Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Trying to Value a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a question to some of you more seasoned members and domain investors.

I have the oppurtunity to purchase a domain I used to use for a company here locally for a web design firm. (elevatz.com). I've always thought it was highly brandable, but my partner and I weren't able to keep it together so we went our seperate ways and he kept the domain.

I'm in need now of another development type domain, and over the last year or so this name has built up a PR 3... now I'm not quite sure how to value it?

I don't think there is any massive traffic, but the PR is nice to have, and I consider the name reasonably brandable...

Any input on what a reasonable offer on a domain like this would be?

Thanks for any assistance.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
imo.......

just find another domain and "brand it" yourself, since you plan on developing anyway!

once you have an established site with content, and it has been published, i'm sure you'll be able to build your own PR.

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
imo.......

just find another domain and "brand it" yourself, since you plan on developing anyway!

once you have an established site with content, and it has been published, i'm sure you'll be able to build your own PR.

Thx for the response... I agree but still curious how I should value this one...I have a little bit of attachment to it being it was mine at one time and I gave it away. But I have another domain set to go in webatech.com to brand for the same purpose...Just curious I'd likely pick this one from him as well if say 100 bucks or so was a fair offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom