Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Tucows Stock (TCOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldengine

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on the forum own Tucows stock (OTCBB: TCOW)?

They operate as a reseller of internet services and currently have about 4 million names under management. They turned over to profitability about a year and a half ago. Their most recent plan seems to be to capitalize on their extensive reseller network and the large number of domains under management by offering additional services- digital certificates, email, and most recently billing services. Since the domain registration business has very slim margins due to the intense competition, I think this might be a step in the right direction.

Could this be a nice opportunity to invest more broadly in the rebound in the domain name market? The only other publicly traded company in this realm that I know of is Register.com (RCOM).

Any comments/input appreciated..

YNOT

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey ... i just started a thread in the platinum lounge about this company TCOW. I want to know more details .... I am considering buying ... it feels like its the pre 1997 days on this stock. I got goose bumps ... heh heh.

worldengine

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just going to resurrect this thread... I will post some info in the new thread in the platinum lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom