Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Turn your domains into Developed Websites within minutes! New Software: SteadyNiche

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SteadyNiche
Turn your domain names into Developed Websites – Start at only $29.95

See for yourself: http://www.steadyniche.com/demo.php

For a limited time only, you can purchase this software at 10% off using the coupon code 'SP10DONNY'. For more information, please visit http://steadyniche.com/dnforum.

The release of SteadyNiche v2.0 is finally here! Want a list of brand new breath taking features available in version 2.0?

* FAQ module added with many questions and answers related to the website content
* Contact module added
* Gallery block added
* Manual item insertion: now you can add custom content items to every module (eg.: custom articles, affiliate links, paid ads, etc.)
* RSS merging: now you can add your own RSS feeds and merge them with every module
* Word replacement: now you can search and replace words in the content items based on a dictionary file (eg.: bad word = good word)
* New template engine, allowing deeper customization of SteadyNiche
* Great new design
* Every item has it's own page now, allowing deeper search engine optimization and crawling
* Each item page has a complex item meta description and meta keywords analyzer/generator
* Items can now be sorted randomly, alphabetically or by date
* New license system provides extra security for customers
* Support for international RSS feeds
* YouTube API updated to display more videos and more relevant results based on the keywords given
* Yahoo! API updated to display more relevant results
* Data sources updated to display better results and less "off-topics"
* New RSS parsing engine
* Better and faster RSS parsing using cache
* New installation wizard
* eBay module has been completely rewritten, allowing better and faster integration
* Photos module has been completely rewritten, allowing faster integration and a nice photo gallery look
* Online license and version check for better customer security

All the more reason why you should trust SteadyNiche with your revenue-potential domain names.

Do you have more than 5, 10, 100, 1000 domain names sitting there collecting dust? Instead of earning pennies from those money-hungry parking companies, why not make them all into developed websites, earning you 10x more revenue with your favourite advertising company, AND preserving traffic at the same time?

"Wow! Where do I begin? I knew what I wanted in an turnkey software, so I spent A LOT of time searching for the right product for me. I finally decided on SteadyNiche. It not only delivered everything I needed, it gave me more. I was able to provide more content for my domains that I would never have thought of without SteadyNiche." - Brad Drury

SteadyNiche is software developed in PHP that gathers data from other websites, such as Google or eBay, using advanced RSS technology. With this, SteadyNiche has a consistent base of information to be able to build a complete website for any subject. So, with SteadyNiche, you can create a website with reliable and keyword-rich content related to your domain name in 5 minutes! There's no trick, no magic. Pure technology. Now, in the front of your eyes, allowing you to start earning more of money the quick and easy way.

"I bought SteadyNiche 3 months ago. Since that time, I have spent 10 minutes per day purchasing domains and setting up websites. I usually get around 3 done per day. I currently own 120 websites using this software, and am earning around $1,500 per month." - Matt Berg

Here at DNForum.com, it's common to see users advertising "auto-blogs" for very high prices. Truth is: autoblogs just don't do the magic. You need someone to create the autoblog for you, or you need to create it yourself. Choosing the feeds, installing the blog, organizing, setting up a template. That takes time, and time is money. And we all love money. With SteadyNiche you can turn your boring parking page into your own website in 5 minutes! And plus: the website won't have just articles and news, but videos, pictures, blog posts, job offers, downloads and MORE.

More information: http://www.steadyniche.com

Testimonials

• "I created around 10 websites in about 15 minutes. Not only that, but i managed to make some good money using the script by selling a bunch of the sites i made at $100 each!" - Howard Bell
  • "Looks like you guys have a fantastic product, and from the website, it seems like it's just what i needed." - Carlos Henrique
  • "I have been a SteadyNiche owner for about four months and i couldn't be happier. The support, features, add-ons, and scalability that you get with SteadyNiche cannot be found anywhere else. If you are considering SteadyNiche, just know that the competitors do not even come close." - Robbert Epperson
  • "Wow! Where do I begin? I knew what I wanted in an turnkey software, so I spent A LOT of time searching for the right product for me. I finally decided on SteadyNiche. It not only delivered everything I needed, it gave me more. I was able to provide more content for my domains that I would never have thought of without SteadyNiche." - Brad Drury
  • "I bought SteadyNiche 3 months ago. Since that time, I have spent 10 minutes per day purchasing domains and setting up websites. I usually get around 3 done per day. I currently own 120 websites using this software, and am earning around $1,500 per month." - Matt Berg

Thank You,
Donny

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to see more examples since the ones in the "demo" section uses all the same template. Thanks

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There currently is only one template available. A second one is currently in production, along with a few different mods.

Site is not using feeds. They are taken from all over the place (there is a whole database/list of sites programmed into the script) including yahoo, digg, download.com, and MUCH more.

Also using YouTube and Ebay API. Very advanced system all put into one small package.

Fats

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Site is not using feeds. They are taken from all over the place (there is a whole database/list of sites programmed into the script) including yahoo, digg, download.com, and MUCH more."​

These sites listed bellow "Latest news about ..." are not sponsored links?
If Yes... users can change the sponsor-server ads?
Thanks,

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, generally, but not specifically. Admins may edit the config file to configure what topic the content should reflect. Also, if you know HTML, you can even add your own link there. Remember that it's all hosted on your server, so you have full control over everything.

OK for everyone who think Wordpress is more useful for this concept:
- SteadyNiche was made to develop domains. The entire software is optimized for that niche.
- You get unique content since SteadyNiche filters not only RSS feeds, but API results from Yahoo!, YouTube and eBay
- Wordpress doesn't provide a complete eBay and YouTube integration with your content
- SteadyNiche can be installed in 2 minutes. Even less if you have a fast internet connection, since the most time consuming task it's the file upload. The real installation can be done just running install.php or editing config.php. Now we're talking about seconds.
- SteadyNiche doesn't use MySQL databases. It's faster and easier to manage.
- You don't need to worry about bandwidth, since the content is just indexed.
- Every content page is opened in a nice javascript window. Users can read the content, close the window and keep browsing your website.
- You have news, articles, downloads, videos, products from ebay, blog posts... a complete portal about any subject. In seconds.
- SteadyNiche is simple and fast, and everyone that knows a little of HTML can modify the script design.

More reasons can be provided if still in doubt :).

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks great.

• Source code opened?
  • Multilingual Support? (Works with Korean, Japanese contents?)
  • For unlimited domains, support/update/access fees after 1 year?

Thanks

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What languages does it supports?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How often does the content update itself on each site? I refreshed the pages to see if the content would refresh but it remained the same.

Also it appears certain articles and such repeat themselves on the same page. An example is on Demo 2 I think it is under articles it shows

Wesley Snipes (45)
Sleek, athletic actor who has proven equally adept at drama, comedy, sports, and action features. After attending the High School of the Performing Arts and SUNY, Purchase in New York, Snipes did odd jobs while searching for stage work. He co-founded the

Wesley Snipes (45)
Sleek, athletic actor who has proven equally adept at drama, comedy, sports, and action features. After attending the High School of the Performing Arts and SUNY, Purchase in New York, Snipes did odd jobs while searching for stage work. He co-founded the

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
chois
1) Important files like header.php, footer.php and other files are open. Unfortunately, engine files and files that control that website as a whole, and also, the license verification, are encoded with ionCube.
2) No multilingual support.
3) And, the fees to continue receiving support and members area access are $30 for all licenses. $30/year

memmst
Only english.

jdk
Every one hour the webpage is re-indexed, so, if there are new data sources available in the websites providing this data, in this period of time, it will be indexed. Repeated articles are rare, but often they appear since the results in the page must be cycling.

Any more questions :p?

Thank you,
Donny

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For a very limited time only, we are offering a 15% off discount for all new purchases from DNForum users. This offer is NOT available for regular visitors to the main website. Please follow this special link to make your order :):

http://www.steadyniche.com/dnforum

"I bought SteadyNiche 3 months ago. Since that time, I have spent 10 minutes per day purchasing domains and setting up websites. I usually get around 3 done per day. I currently own 120 websites using this software, and am earning around $1,500 per month." - Matt Berg

Thank You,
Donny

Some of you guys aren't seeing the potential of this script. Not all pages have the same 'news' style content:

Videos: http://www.stephenking.net/videos.html
Photos: http://www.stephenking.net/photos.html
Ebay Items: http://www.stephenking.net/products.html
Articles: http://www.stephenking.net/articles.html

Thank you,
Donny

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For a limited time only, you can purchase this software at 10% off using the coupon code 'SP10DONNY'. For more information, please visit http://steadyniche.com/dnforum.

The release of SteadyNiche v2.0 is finally here! Want a list of brand new breath taking features available in version 2.0?

* FAQ module added with many questions and answers related to the website content
* Contact module added
* Gallery block added
* Manual item insertion: now you can add custom content items to every module (eg.: custom articles, affiliate links, paid ads, etc.)
* RSS merging: now you can add your own RSS feeds and merge them with every module
* Word replacement: now you can search and replace words in the content items based on a dictionary file (eg.: bad word = good word)
* New template engine, allowing deeper customization of SteadyNiche
* Great new design
* Every item has it's own page now, allowing deeper search engine optimization and crawling
* Each item page has a complex item meta description and meta keywords analyzer/generator
* Items can now be sorted randomly, alphabetically or by date
* New license system provides extra security for customers
* Support for international RSS feeds
* YouTube API updated to display more videos and more relevant results based on the keywords given
* Yahoo! API updated to display more relevant results
* Data sources updated to display better results and less "off-topics"
* New RSS parsing engine
* Better and faster RSS parsing using cache
* New installation wizard
* eBay module has been completely rewritten, allowing better and faster integration
* Photos module has been completely rewritten, allowing faster integration and a nice photo gallery look
* Online license and version check for better customer security

All the more reason why you should trust SteadyNiche with your revenue-potential domain names.

Thank you,
Donny

MattB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give my review of SteadyNiche. That's one of the best tools available for domainers. You guys should really try. I have SN in more than 50 domains now and sold many of them. :D

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give my review of SteadyNiche. That's one of the best tools available for domainers. You guys should really try. I have SN in more than 50 domains now and sold many of them. :D
Hmm. Are you related to the original poster / site anyhow?

A new way to develop your domains
One of the biggest problems for domainers is: Find the right parking company. You have lots of options and promising companies that offer great results. But when we go to the real thing, none of the results given with domain parking are really good. A large percent of your revenue go to the parking company and your domain is just another boring parked page. You're not raising the pagerank or receiving some good returning traffic, since you don't have anything good to make someone come back to your page. So, what should we do? Develop the domain. Developing your domain will help you raise the domain value, pagerank and raise the traffic. But, where you will find time and patience to develop more than 100 domains? It's like a super-human task, and even if you have the time and the patience, you may not know how to develop a good website.

I had this problem for years. I wish i could develop all my domains and start selling them with some very good prices. I never found a good and cheap solution. I tried hiring some freelancers to develop the websites, but that was way too expensive. Then i tried using those autoblogs. Wordpress with RSS modules and auto-installers. But, again, that solution was expensive, time-consuming and i never had good results at all. Some months ago i saw a thread in NamePros.com and i came really interested. The thread was an ad about an PHP script that generates automatic content portals based on the keywords you want. That was exactly what i was looking for and i instantly contacted the author. Then, i made all those questions. I just loved the features and in the next day i bought one license. I installed the software in, like, 10 domains. Today, i have the software installed in all my domains and i already sold more than 50 domains with the help of SteadyNiche. Yes, that's the name of my little treasure and i though i could share this nice tool with everyone. The website is steadyniche.com and you can find more information at Google or Hotscripts.com.

Thanks

MattB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just giving some feedback for the script. ;)

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Matt. With the new SN v2.0 launch, and the price staying the same even with the large amount of features added, this is surely a steal for any domain owner looking to earn some revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom