Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Turnkeys.com - Lucrative Commercial Domain At Flippa

CallMeJ

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Turnkeys.com has huge potential across many niches. People are interested in "turnkey" everything, and most of them have their wallets out, ready to buy.

- Single word .com,
- Single word 8 letter .com
- Continuously registered since 2002
- Online website since 2002.
- Aged and ready to rumble for the right buyer.

Flippa, eBay, and and many, many smaller players make a ton of money selling turnkey websites. There's also "turnkey" "a bunch of other stuff."

If you offer those things, or would like to offer those things, Turnkeys.com is a great name. Here's the Flippa url.

https://flippa.com/3293491-rare-opportunity-one-word-domain-with-many-lucrative-commercial-use

Ends: Sun Nov 9 2014 6:58am AEST

I think that's 2:58pm, EST on Saturday. (New York time)

Thanks for looking.

Domain summit 2024

CallMeJ

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This auction ended $1 shy of reserve price. I already have offers exceeding it (via flippa post auction negotiation) See here - http://flippa.com/blog/a-new-post-auction-negotiation-system/

I'm taking offers for the next 48 hours.

I'm going to sell this domain for sure.

I have offers that are binding on the people offering right now (somewhat, I guess...). If anyone here is interested, shoot me a PM. It was an accident that I let the auction expire on a Sat, but I'd prefer to not relist, and just let it sell.

As long as potential buyers seem legit, I'll sell this domain to the best offer in the next several days.

I'm also open to hybrid/trade offers.

Thanks for looking.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators