Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website TV/Movie domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesaga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

We are looking for a TV/Movie related domain name for a new streaming website.

Please PM me

Will

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
budget?

examples, etc.

Thanks

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sending pm

bluesaga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, no real budget in mind, for the right domain we will be well.

We currently have a domain in use for a similar website; www.vids.tv.

Examples:
- surfthechannel.com
- tvshack.net
- sidereel.com (prefer to have a non-branding name, so this is more a bad example than a good one)
- tvmoviecentral.com

It needs to be generic tv/movie (or both)

bigfishion

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cinenic.com

BIN $1,500

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

sitemaker

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why won't you state your budget?
Why does your vids-dot-tv domain list free live videos that no one else has yet?
Why upon requesting to see a video does it take control of my PC, make it impossible to exit except via alt-control-delete, and why start filling browser windows with spam?

bluesaga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why won't you state your budget?
Why does your vids-dot-tv domain list free live videos that no one else has yet?
Why upon requesting to see a video does it take control of my PC, make it impossible to exit except via alt-control-delete, and why start filling browser windows with spam?

I wont state my budget as really we have none, we will pay the right price for the right domain.
My vids.tv domain name lists videos we currently have, and is that even relevant?
Again, why is it your business how we monetise our websites?

If yuou have anything constructive, please add to the thread, else go away.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

sitemaker

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wont state my budget as really we have none, we will pay the right price for the right domain.
My vids.tv domain name lists videos we currently have, and is that even relevant?
Again, why is it your business how we monetise our websites?

If you have anything constructive, please add to the thread, else go away.

To answer your second question first:

It's my business how you monetize your websites for two reasons. First, I am a victim of your website's successful attempt to hijack my PC, and I'm still unsure about what else your code has left inside my system. Perhaps you could let me know. Second, I think most of the people here, like me, would not wish to support black hat monetization schemes by letting you escape from one discredited domain to start fresh at a new one. I initially came this thread because I have good tv/video domains to sell; but just as I would throw a spammer off my hosts, now that I understand the grief you intend to cause people if you get your hands on a good domain to monetize in this way, I wouldn't be comfortable selling to you. I remember that there was a time when jews.org was owned by neo-nazis. I would not like to have been the guy who sold it to them. Making a deal is not simply a matter of price. Some domainers here will sell to you anyway, and that's their own business. But to answer your question: I posted here because full disclosure of your intent for their domains may be relevent to their business decision, as t was to mine.

Now to answer your FIRST question (concerning why the videos advertised on your site are relevant):

I won't risk my PC's data by going back to your site and clicking more stuff to test my conclusion, but as far as I can tell, you don't actually deliver ANY videos. So the whole site is a scam, just to get people to click something. My post mentioned that your site was claiming to provide undeliverable things, stuff that nobody has yet, as a red flag; as the first indication that something there is not aboveboard.

Finally, let me suggest that your statement that "I wont state my budget as really we have none" is a violation of this forum's rules, and your statement that "we will pay the right price for the right domain" is true for just about everyone, but meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom