Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.tv now only $30!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just went over to .tv's website and found that it's they now only charge $30 per year. Since when did this price come into effect? (June 5?) I do not see from their website that it's a limited time promotional offer. But why do some eNom resellers like RegisterFly still sell for MORE ($37.99)?

http://www.tv/en/policies/pricing.shtml

Please don't tell me that .tv is useless (this actually depends on your industry), my concern here is that a 40% price slash is very significant. Does it mean that they are undergoing some radical structural changes? Remember .tv corporation is a Verisign company ...

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and $45 / 2 years.

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.TV does this every-so-often tom boost slumping sales. They follow this up in a few months with discounted renewals. Both windows of opportunity will last 30 days and then it's back to $50.

Remember, all the top-shelf .TV names are far more expensive.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains
and $45 / 2 years.
and $60/3years ... :D This bulk discount is VERY significant, I must say.

Originally posted by Name-Maker
.TV does this every-so-often tom boost slumping sales. They follow this up in a few months with discounted renewals. Both windows of opportunity will last 30 days and then it's back to $50.
As mentioned, I do NOT see any promotional stuff over there; and this time, it's more than a month since its published pricing updated on June 5! Let's keep an eye on that.

By the way, I am also expecting Network Solutions to make $19 their regular price for CNO soon. :D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
By the way, I am also expecting Network Solutions to make $19 their regular price for CNO soon. :D

They are only about THREE YEARS too late. :D

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the price to be -$10/yr -- where they pay me $10 per year to own a .tv. ;)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's funny ... I got a lot of .CN domains but not .TV ... darn ... the domain I want will costs me $10,000 a year ...WOW !

I'll wait .... I hope still available in the next 10 years:D

TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom