Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.TV sale from "Enquire about this name" link

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold underdog . tv today for mid-high $$$ on a NameDrive "Enquire about this name" offer.

Just in case some wondered if the links worked...

Jim

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent, that is good to hear, and congrats on the sale...

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Jaydub,

Great to hear that. I've actually heard of a lot of sales going through those links - one client telling me that it worked better than his own custom-built sales page ;) . I even heard of someone selling their entire portfolio through one of those leads. I think many people do not realise how important a parked page is for generating sales leads as well as revenue as this is where the majority of leads originate.
In case you'd missed it, we now offer more sales options in the 'settings' area - Settings and then press 'Sales Settings'. This will allow you to set minimum bids so you're not irritated by lowballers.

Hope you all have a good week.

Ed

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold underdog . tv today for mid-high $$$ on a NameDrive "Enquire about this name" offer.

Just in case some wondered if the links worked...

Jim

Nice sale Jim!

I've got a four figure sale pending (guy hasn't paid escrow yet...10 days) from an ND enquiry.

I've only been with ND for several months, but in that time I've had loads more enquiries than previously with Trafficz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom