Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Twittamous.com - Twitter wall of fame - Please review

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacksonProduction

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow dnforum'ers!

I'd appreciate it, if you'd take some time to review the latest project launched by webslash

It's our first ever website with full Twitter interaction, but everything worked out great.
If there are any suggestions feel free to send a Pm or just post here!

Twittamous.com

Description:
The rolling wall of fame shows the most recent Twittamous people from twitter in real-time. Why? Because everyone wants to be Twittamous!

Be part of the wall of fame
It's so simple, just click the "Tweet now!" button and your profile picture will automatically show up on the Twittamous wall of fame.

URL:
http://www.twittamous.com

(and yes I'm a domainer so I also registered the .net/.org and even .info)

Kind regards,
webslash

PS: We launched today, there aren't many profile pictures on the wall yet, go ahead and tweet to add yours!

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like the design but it seems to have no functionality. I tried clicking a profile and it doesn't do anything. Still working on it?

How do you plan on monetizing the site? I see no ads.

JacksonProduction

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like the design but it seems to have no functionality. I tried clicking a profile and it doesn't do anything. Still working on it?

How do you plan on monetizing the site? I see no ads.

Hi amplify,

The profile pictures on the top row and bottom row, won't function because the header and footer images are overlapsing.
Once the wall will starts to fill up, you'll see that when you hoover over a profile picture, you get to see the tweet the person tweeted.
If you click the profile picture, you will be taken to the users twitter profile page!

We're not planning on monetizing the website, it's a projected we worked out to get familliar with the Twitter api.
So the service will always stay free, our logo at the bottom will hopefully get us some clients and then it all pays back.
On top of all, Twittamous.com is perfect to show off current web possibilities to our clients.

Thanks for your reply.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As more people are added, the "Open Panel" covers their avatar. You could push the wall down a bit and in the space to the left of "Open Panel" add some sort of text advertising. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators