Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Two issues - moderator application & ticket system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So here I am, trying to apply to become a moderator and go ahead and fill out the form and all the boxes with my life story as to why I want to become a moderator and click submit.

I then receive the error "DNGeeks, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

None of those reasons should apply, I'm exclusive, so it's not like I can upgrade. My account is not disabled, nor is it awaiting activation. And as far as I know a moderator application is not part of the adult forums and even if it was, I passed 18 almost 18 years ago.

Then, already annoyed at all that typing gone to waste, I go to submit a support ticket. And when I click on Support Ticket System I'm taken to a blank page.

Then I come into this forum and find a post titled Support Issues, Create A Ticket. Well I can't create a ticket, so I have to post here.

Upvote 0

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Five days later and I still can't submit a ticket from the link listed below.

Sub-Forums: Area 51, Support Ticket System, Send Suggestion directly to -=DCG=-, Disputes

And the moderator application still doesn't work.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I posted THIS on 4/7/2006 and no response except my own. I understand DNF Admin is very busy. I'm sure this will be addressed soon.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure they're busy but they can answer someone and fix their flag within a day but they can't fix broken links on the forum? To me, busy is an excuse.

On April 3 I see another user posted the same issue about the link being broken.

http://www.dnforum.com/f79/support-ticket-system-link-not-working-thread-142536.html

I tire of the lack of support/answers here at the forum. Sure it's a great place, until you need something you can't do.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No response to this post yet, but I see the link has been fixed.

The mod application is still broken.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's just their way of declining your application. ;-)

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I think Adam is out of town for the next week too at the DomainTable Conference. . .

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom