Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi i am new to namedrive.com i want to know how do you find how much you have earned and were it is. and secondally what exactly is RPM do u get paid for it or something thanks for the help in advance

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello fkrule,

Good to hear that you've set up an account with ND.

You can find out how much you've earned on our system by logging into your account. The first page is the portfolio statistics page and it shows how your domains have performed for you. If you click the Daily Stats button, you can see how the domains have done on a day to day basis.

On the RPM front, it is really hard to say for sure as there is no 'basic RPM'. This can range from 10 to hundreds of dollars depending on the quality of the traffic and the advertising sector it is from.

I hope this answers your questions. Feel free to contact me if there's anything else I can do.

Ed

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
okay i got the revenue button saying something like Revenue and then a number like £0.05 but the RPM coloum has a total of like £16.94 what does that mean

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Revenue is the actual amount you've earned. RPM, is the anount earned per 1000 visits, i.e., if you're pages have been visited exactly 1000 times, you wil get the rpm amount.

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Revenue is the actual amount you've earned. RPM, is the anount earned per 1000 visits, i.e., if you're pages have been visited exactly 1000 times, you wil get the rpm amount.

oh rights thanks for your help. the 1000 mark could take a value at this rate.:yes:

Named

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Shouldn't that be RPT then, Revenue Per Thousands, rather than Revenue Per Million?

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the m stands for mexican ...wait ,wrong again !

the m is latin and stands for the number: 1000 ( mîlle - mîllênsimus - singula - milia - mîlliêns ).

here we go revenue per 1000 visits.

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the m stands for mexican ...wait ,wrong again !

the m is latin and stands for the number: 1000 ( mîlle - mîllênsimus - singula - milia - mîlliêns ).

here we go revenue per 1000 visits.
thanks for you help guys i got hold of the whole idea btw i noticed that sometimes my revenue drops in cents from what it was before ie from
$1.40 to $1.38 is that normal thats the total:?:

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom