Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Type In Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bathroom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it correct to assume that ALL domains that are 'on the drop' have already been tasted for traffic?

Thanks for any input.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good question i would say maybe 90% . Enom is catching nerly every .com and then releasing after maybe 4 days . some get released after 1 week.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it correct to assume that ALL domains that are 'on the drop' have already been tasted for traffic?

Thanks for any input.

i would say no, in that....

many domainers are also dropping domains from their portfolio's that have not been productive or those that haven't received any offers.

those domains would not be considered as "tasted" because they were held longer than "4 days" by the registrant.

althought they may have took a nice "bite" out of the previous owners pocket. :)

bathroom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the reply chillking and biggedon.

That actually gives some hope in that it is still slightly possible to get a traffic domain on the drop.

i would say no, in that....

many domainers are also dropping domains from their portfolio's that have not been productive or those that haven't received any offers.

Thanks biggedon... So there ARE still registrars out there that just let em drop like an unpaidfor domain should be...

I wonder about these taster registrars and their affiliates, if they find and/or review keyword or general domain statistics prior to their tasting.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also some domainers are now dropping names that are getting 100 pluss visitors a month because some times you just carnt fined the key word the visitors are looking for and when parked up even if you are getting 100 pluss visitors a month you might not get 1 click and that = no revenue so if the domain has no name value it is worth dropping .

bathroom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
chillking thank you. Makes sense when put out there like that. Even though there is type in traffic, it still needs the right keywords set up. And if no monetize, then the tasted domain is likely to get sent off to the full drop bucket (after they get their money back in the form of a refund)... correct me if im wrong.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also some domainers are now dropping names that are getting 100 pluss visitors a month because some times you just carnt fined the key word the visitors are looking for and when parked up even if you are getting 100 pluss visitors a month you might not get 1 click and that = no revenue so if the domain has no name value it is worth dropping .

You right.
You can find expired traffic domains these days but parking companies pays crap...and Adsense is down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom