Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Types of landing pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I was going to continue my questions about my ****.com site but someone moved it to "Wanted Ads"....

... basically, I wanted to know - would you, as a buyer who is perhaps fed up of seeing the "Ebook style" landing pages [long sales page etc etc] prefer to see more of a much shorter "product page" with bullet points, features / benefits, the odd testimonial, screenshots instead? Kinda like they do it at expert-guides.com?

I am going to redesign this site from scratch this weekend, and would love the input. My only concern is losing my nice rankings on Yahoo and MSN - but of course, if I'm getting a conversion rate of 5 buyers for every 2000 visits to the site, I'm obviously doing SOMETHING wrong and need to change it!!

Any thoughts - examples of product sites that you really like?

Thanks!

gph

Domain Summit 2024

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You cab keep the content that is already on there but you need to make the page shorter. 1 page for testimonials. 1 Page to buy from. 1 page on why this product is better than anything else. 1 page about the newsletter or put it in a small block uptop.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. By 1 page, do you mean, reducing the text for each section you mentioned, to fit in one screen? Sounds like a good idea! Will do a split test on this before completely overhauling the page ;-)

gph

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moved again!

you insist on asking for feedback concerning your website.

therefore it is advertising.

if you want to replace your site address (edited) and leave it in this section......it is okay.

thanks

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Huh??

So how do I get feedback on my website design without revealing the name of the Web site????

gph

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom