Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Typins vs. Searched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tork

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some domains at DS, but I am confused as to how DS handles keywords and tags to get the best search engine results. My typin pages seem to be doing fine, but the domains that are more likely to be visited via a SE are not. I only started with DS a few weeks ago, so do you think it will improve? Is there perhaps a better service to go with for my searched domains?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Although a parking page does get spidered by the search engines it is not likely it will get any position in the search engines , simply because there is no content and only links so it gets penalized right from the get go.

Tork

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see. Thanks for the information. What if I added content to some of my better searched domains? Would the keyword/tag capabilities for DS make it a service for those domains, or would another service be better? I guess the main problems is, I don't know how DS, or the other parking services for that matter, handle the SE spiders. Thanks again.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tork said:
I see. Thanks for the information. What if I added content to some of my better searched domains? Would the keyword/tag capabilities for DS make it a service for those domains, or would another service be better? I guess the main problems is, I don't know how DS, or the other parking services for that matter, handle the SE spiders. Thanks again.

Dont park names that get SE traffic. Parking is for names that get type-in traffic, so I would recommend creating some mini-sites for those domains getting SE traffic and using Adsense with them.

Tork

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will try Adsense for those. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom