Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Typo Traffic Pickup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I registered some typos domains the the traffic is mostly about 4 to 6 uniques a day. But i am not satisfied with this traffic . Do you think it will pick up the traffic in this case or did i loose money on these names?
Any one of you had similar experience ( very less traffic in the first few weeks and then high traffic later) or high traffic from the very beginning?
Regards
Simon

Domain Days 2024

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with 4-6 visits/day. It shouldn't be too hard to monetize a domain that gets even that little regular daily traffic. At least the domain should be able to more than pay its own reg fee over the year.

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the name. I either dont' see anything wrong with that traffic. Buy a dnf template. They will help you make more and increase it's traffic.

KwelX

The Godfather
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
4-6 visits/day is plenty enough traffic to make money on depending on the type of traffic.

I would have to say overall traffic usually picks up on names over time. If the names you have are typos then you are at the mercy of what they are a typo of, whether it be a fad, andother website, a movie title, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom