Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Typo's appearing in post ?!? What's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've seen a trend over the last month of both messages I have posted and messages that others have posted. I see typo's appearing within a post with different characters ie:

http://www.dnforum.com/f264/dnf-int...s-ppc-templates-thread-139092.html#post797696

Attn all DNF members;

Most of our members here at Dnforum have already heard about our PPC templates.
Many members have also found an overall increase in revenue as these templates provide a professional user friendly website with targeted content and information to provide your website traffic with. They are 100-200 page websites that offer different content on each page.

The templates also have many SEO friendly features that help index your sites to develop more traffic from the search engines. This especially helps domains without any traffic.

Here is an example of a site that didn’t have any index results, and now has been indexed:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These characters are driving me crazy. Is this some sort of bug and or virus?

I tried the submit a support ticket but the page did not load.

Upvote 0

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think Susan(CS-Admin) used another character instead of apostrophe.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said on my orginial post. I have seen this appear in both my post which I have had to edit and other people's post.

I do not use other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom