Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

udo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

5869matt

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
listening to offers on the following domain udo.com this domain is over 10years old and highly sought after! the domain is pronounceable as well as it being short for you do....please post offers.....

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

5869matt

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi guys basically im finding out wat a good BIN is for this domain...any suggestions?i dont own the domain but no the person who does........regards matt

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear from you thru PM. This seems to be owned by plasmon.co.uk, a large UK company...

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He does not own the name and listed the name for sale.

We may have to take action to his DNF account here unless he can prove the ownership of the name.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What the hell is it lately..something in the air? lol

5869matt

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi guys i do not own the domain.......i am sorry but i was asked by some1 that does to see how much it was worth......i apologise for obviously putting it in the wrong place!!!what would you like me 2do??can i delete a thread?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You listed it for sale..you asked for offers, you did'nt ask what is what worth..

WHO exactly asked you to find out how much it is worth?

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
listening to offers on the following domain udo.com this domain is over 10years old and highly sought after! the domain is pronounceable as well as it being short for you do....please post offers.....

Read your post. You did not ask for appraisal but offers.

This is not a mistake. You still have the intention taking offers after members here posted the offer.

Care to explain your intention?

5869matt

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i cant apologise enough.......basically i saw this domain on sale on ebay...emailed the ebayer and after several emails i just said id try and find out how much money i could get for it for a small fee (like 10%sale)......it ended up he was doing the same thing trying to sell it for his company so i wouldnt make anything but i thought id help him and see what kind of offers i could get......i am sorry

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i cant apologise enough.......basically i saw this domain on sale on ebay...emailed the ebayer and after several emails i just said id try and find out how much money i could get for it for a small fee (like 10%sale)......it ended up he was doing the same thing trying to sell it for his company so i wouldnt make anything but i thought id help him and see what kind of offers i could get......i am sorry

0 items found for: udo.com (Save this search):rolleyes:

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Ahh, the old 'scammer-once-removed' scenario....

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what a crock of sh*t.....strike 3

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom