Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

uFit.com sells for $15,100

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's going on with Namejet auctions these days? Prices are being pumped up to xx,xxx range.

Word Mark UFIT
Goods and Services IC 010. US 026 039 044. G & S: COMPUTER CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC SENSING AND TRANSDUCTING DEVICE TO BE ATTACHED TO THE PATENT FOR REMOTE MONITORING, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF DISEASE. FIRST USE: 19990901. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19990901
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 76074514
Filing Date June 21, 2000
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition July 30, 2002
Registration Number 2742838
Registration Date July 29, 2003
Owner (REGISTRANT) CLEARPULSE CORP. CORPORATION DELAWARE 111 GORDON BAKER ROAD, SUITE 414 NORTH YORK, ONTARIO M2H 3R1 CANADA
(LAST LISTED OWNER) BIOSIGN TECHNOLOGIES INC. CORPORATION CANADA 175 Commerce Valley Drive West Suite 230 TORONTO, ONTARIO CANADA L3T7P6

Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record Darren S. Cahr
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Affidavit Text SECT 15. SECT 8 (6-YR).
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I smell something fishy.....

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Funny, you smelled nothing when you were sold those stolen domains by Crimea.

A tm does not entitle someone to the .com automatically.

haha acro come on! what´s up with you? having nothing better to do than throwing shit around? i hope you are fine and your business is going well, i have never offended you in any way and i wont.... please stick to your own stuff and ill stick to mine...if you would like to discuss something, please send me a pm and i will gladly answer your questions.....

I hope that people in here share my opinion that dnf is a tool for us to learn/help, develop and get better on what we do....and yes, guys in here helped me see what was coming, i could back out of the deal that turned out fishy, i got my money back and the real owner of the domains got his domains back! So well, thanks AGAIN?.. to you acro and a few others in here for that....

what i wanted to say was that, threads like these can come to important conclusions (so please dont get us on the wrong track acro :).

I think namejet sales have been remarkably high the last couple of weeks and was waiting for a thread like this to pop up here......

I love namejet and the old netsol names being offered there, i hold my thumbs that their platform is "fair play".........

Cheers! TGIF!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm simply stating that you're "Smelling something fishy" when there is nothing really fishy there, all while the stench of buying generics on the cheap should really be a warning.

To anyone else pondering "what's fishy" with the sale of 4-letter .com for $15k with an existing tm you'll need to see how many tm's Frank Schilling is bidding on or winning on NameJet on a given week.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you'll need to see how many tm's Frank Schilling is bidding on or winning on NameJet on a given week.

What exactly is indemnifying him from liability which might arise out of ownership of such names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom