Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ufos.xyz

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Decided to take a risk, feel free to let me know what you guys think

Cheers

Billy

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Double $00.

Here's why...other than the fact that xyz was pretty much a giveaway, the name (when I look at it) is nothing but a bunch of letters.

Since xyz does nothing to describe the product or service, all you have is something that you somehow have to brand.

Of all the countless new extensions you could have chosen, xyz is the worst because it conveys nothing.

Plus, UFOS is not usually pronounced as a word (like, Oooo - Foes). Typically, each letter is pronounced, as in:

You - Eff - Oh - Ess - dot - Ex - Why - Zee

That is just a mess.

Other than the fact that this name cost Zee Row money, why did you choose this?

If you are into UFO's and wanted to create a site or forum, I would have chosen something like; .exposed, .report, etc...these say and relate to the product or service that you have.

Hell, you might even want ufos.dating. Makes about as much sense as ExWhyZee. Then you might be able to show Hot Alien Baby Mamas

JudisFather

forget about it.. :)
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it will worth a lot if they really found a ufo :)

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the commonly used term for ufos is "ufos" then I think it has some value. However if the commonly used term is "ufo" then any value is considerably reduced.

I think .xyz is quite good. Quite easy to remember, but I wouldn't go crazy registering them!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom