Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

UK 'Big Brother' scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess a few of you will be watching this on the news. Funny to see how those goofy Brit chavs have a problem with Shilpa. Racism? Not *quite* yet. Jealousy? You betcha!

Domain Days 2024

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the racism thing has been blown out of proportion and people need to see why she was called an Indian etc

I think what people have been doing in India has made them look a bit crazy, burning things because of jealousy.

Its total jealousy because she's better looking than Jade and Jo well Jade could make an ugly man lol

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think its been blown way way out of proportion aswell, she wasnt really being racially attacked like it says in the news she just happens to be indian and have been in an argument.

I dont agree with some of the things manly jade said though

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
She is really well built if you take a look at her, I saw a pic of her from the first time she was in Big Brother and she was a lot worse than now.

I think the catalyst for the trouble is Danielle, she makes the bullets for Jade to fire.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
once Donny Tourette left.. no point watching :)

but so called 'Celebrity' has gone 2 far in the UK, i will just stick to gardening shows

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

but so called 'Celebrity' has gone 2 far in the UK, i will just stick to gardening shows (with sheds in of course)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

but so called 'Celebrity' has gone 2 far in the UK, i will just stick to gardening shows (with sheds in of course)

classic! :lol:
Pred ;)

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the catalyst for the trouble is Danielle, she makes the bullets for Jade to fire.

I agree 100%.

Its not Racism but its not far off either IMHO.

But Its defo Playground Bullying and Social Ignorance. Shame on you girls :veryangry:

.... oh, and back to the real issue...

I couldn't resist this One though :blush:

Shilpa.mobi :approve:

... by the way ShilpaShetty.mobi was still available if anybody's interested :smilewinkgrin:

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What I found funny was Jade's mam Jackie telling everyone proudly that she was a prostitute but she hardly ever had sex she would just run off with the money while the men were undressed lol

Thats something to tell the nation Jackie lol

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
shilpa is hot...theyre jealous

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Today Goody will be evicted from the house (watch on channel 4) :horn:
her life will become a hell from now on (they taking her to secure location for 1 week)

bully Pitbull and other racists must be warned!

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They have to admit there has been racism towards Jade, Jo and Danielle too from Jermaine but that was forgot about in the midst of Jade really bullying Shilpa.

Her career is over now, she has had her purfume removed from shelves and Danielle has lost a modelling contract.

Do you think her boyfriend (footballer) Teddy Sheringham will stick with her or get rid because of relations at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom