• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed UK888.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... it looks my turn to appraise this name :). In Chinese "8" has a similar sound as "rich", but 888 has little to do with gambling. 888.com is an already branded casino site, so some people may relate 888 to gambling.

I could also relate 888 to toll free numbers as in the US, maybe a site for UK toll free numbers?

Oh, about my handle, I chose 888 because I saw somewhere offered $8.88 domain registrations. And numbers are placed first in the member list :D, but later I found people use symbols like dot :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom