Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Ultimate Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

mppedersen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to setup PPC sites like Ultimate Search, I've very new to this and I want to see if someone can help me for a fair price.

I am assuming I will need the following:

Pointed in the right direction to a PPC company that will actually pay me every time someone clicks on a link to a website.

I can design the basic template for the page however I would like it to automatically select relevant links to websites base upon the keywords or name of the domain (XML Feed?). So lets say I get the domain name apollo13.com (which someone outbid me for last night) I would want the links to relate to space and then if I get another site say widgets.com I would want the links to relate to widgets. I don't want to have to rewrite the site every time I buy a new domain as I plan on buy about 2000 domains this next year.

I'm sure this can be done I just am not a programmer.

kvarnsten

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mppedersen said:
I'm looking to setup PPC sites like Ultimate Search, I've very new to this and I want to see if someone can help me for a fair price.

I am assuming I will need the following:

Pointed in the right direction to a PPC company that will actually pay me every time someone clicks on a link to a website.

I can design the basic template for the page however I would like it to automatically select relevant links to websites base upon the keywords or name of the domain (XML Feed?). So lets say I get the domain name apollo13.com (which someone outbid me for last night) I would want the links to relate to space and then if I get another site say widgets.com I would want the links to relate to widgets. I don't want to have to rewrite the site every time I buy a new domain as I plan on buy about 2000 domains this next year.

I'm sure this can be done I just am not a programmer.

I understand you want to create your own PPC pages with feeds from different places. My advice though if youre new to domain parking would be to start out trying some existing services like fabulous or domain sponsor. That way you'll get a good understanding of what kind of traffic pays and what traffic in general is worth..
My personal impression as long as you arent allowed using google or overture feeds though is that most people are better off using existing services such as those previously mentioned, fabulous and DS.

my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom