Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ultsearch, domainsponsor,etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a question for all of you that use sites like domainsponsor.com to earn money for the traffic you are forwarding to those sites

Why dont you do what ultsearch does? Get yourself a ppc search engine, forward all your domains to the ppc and earn money that way. You get the same amount of money, if not more and build up your brand name ppc

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried it, but it takes a lot of resources to get it off the ground. I was dumping traffic into my PPC and wasn't seeing an imediate return so I felt like I was wasting my traffic. I since then killed off my PPC, pointed the domains I haven't developed back to domainsponsor until I get more time.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotLeader
i do that :)

can you show me how and if you don't mind can you send me an email to softitl at aol.com as I may have something to ask you?

Mike

changejobs

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
I have a question for all of you that use sites like domainsponsor.com to earn money for the traffic you are forwarding to those sites

Why dont you do what ultsearch does? Get yourself a ppc search engine, forward all your domains to the ppc and earn money that way. You get the same amount of money, if not more and build up your brand name ppc

tell me how much daily traffic you have and i see if it makes sense. feel free to pm me
larry

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was using it as an example. I don't see a point using domainsponsor when you can use your own ppc and make that same money

Companies like Findwhat.com and Overture.com are at the fore front of the PPC game and you require a high level of traffic to get a direct deal with them.

So ... most use companies like Domainsponsor.com.

byalik ... where would you get the advertisers from for your own PPC?

changejobs

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was using it as an example. I don't see a point using domainsponsor when you can use your own ppc and make that same money

not as easy as you think. also to get the best return you need lots of traffic to be able to offer get the best returns. If u have traffic that you want to get better returns with, pm me
larry

changejobs

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive

Companies like Findwhat.com and Overture.com are at the fore front of the PPC game and you require a high level of traffic to get a direct deal with them.

So ... most use companies like Domainsponsor.com.

byalik ... where would you get the advertisers from for your own PPC?

how do you like domainsponsor.com. what type of rate per thousand does it come out. pm me if you prefer.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
overture requires 1 million searches per month

You would be lucky if you got 1 in 5 ppc landers to search.

That requires 5 million uniques/month.

So sure, make your own PPC and make more than domainsponsor etc.

Oh, i forgot to mention, majority of traffic must be US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom