Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Unable to change parking keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm unable to change the keyword for one of my domains. No matter what keyword I use, I still get the 'webportal'/'webarchiv' portal lander.

The keyword is accepted (green "lamp" next to the keyword) and I've waited for 2 days now, hoping it'll update, but it's still the same portal landing page.

Does anyone know why this happens? :) I'd appreciate all input. Thanks!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this for French traffic ?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am having the same issue for about a week now.

One is set by them as adultportal and no matter what I change, it reverts back to that one and that spelling which is bunk!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Are you making these changes in the regular or the "Pro" version of keyword interface?

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you making these changes in the regular or the "Pro" version of keyword interface?

:blush: I'm not sure. I log in to my Sedo account, click 'Domain Management' and then choose 'Parking Optimizer' from the dropdown box.

It's damn annoying, as I know I get 20-30% CTR with this keyword and instead I get the portal lander with 2-3% CTR.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:blush: I'm not sure. I log in to my Sedo account, click 'Domain Management' and then choose 'Parking Optimizer' from the dropdown box.

It's damn annoying, as I know I get 20-30% CTR with this keyword and instead I get the portal lander with 2-3% CTR.
Bingo. Their automatic portal landers are worthless.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bingo. Their automatic portal landers are worthless.

Indeed. But it's better than a blank page for domains with no related ads. I still don't want it on this particular domain though. :)

I just PM'ed SedoCoUK, they usually reply pretty fast.

S

SedoCoUk

I'm unable to change the keyword for one of my domains. No matter what keyword I use, I still get the 'webportal'/'webarchiv' portal lander.

The keyword is accepted (green "lamp" next to the keyword) and I've waited for 2 days now, hoping it'll update, but it's still the same portal landing page.

Does anyone know why this happens? :) I'd appreciate all input. Thanks!

Hello Pcproffenno,

PM sent.

- Lisa

I am having the same issue for about a week now.

One is set by them as adultportal and no matter what I change, it reverts back to that one and that spelling which is bunk!

Hello,

If you are still experiencing this issue please send us a PM with your information and we will look into this for you.

- Lisa

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

If you are still experiencing this issue please send us a PM with your information and we will look into this for you.

- Lisa
Hi, Lisa.

PM sent.

Actually, I don't want any lander that says adult portal.

All of these double click landers are horrible PPC and CTR.

Too many times I have changed them only to have my keywords not accepted or when changed, revert back to adultportal or some other nonsense.

Thank you for your time.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some domains are categorized by google as "adult" and can't display any other keywords.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Indeed, Google screws up a lot of Sedo-parked domains this way. The only way I could use them was by moving them to Parked.com

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also you might want to look at the photo you have selected for the domain.
Photo category may interfere with your keyword selection.
I have found that if you change the language, keyword changes as well and becomes the same as the the photo category.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
There are a few bugs that need to be ironed out. Supposedly, photos can be freely switched regardless of categories. Sedo seems to have two sets of ads that appear alternatively per domain. I think that you can maximize the ad relativity by ensuring that all 3 applicable categories are enabled and that are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom