Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Unblockall.net - PR4 , 2 Million Pageviews Unique Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolaalx

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unblockall.net is one of the most popular proxy sites in the internet which first started as a regular proxy, and then evolved into a powerful social site with 24,000 registered members, and increasing with 5k-6k each month.

Once a person comes to the site, he can use the proxy tool for loading 10 pages. If he wants to load more than 10 pages, he is then asked to register for free. People dont mind registering as they find the service great, and we have an average of 170-180 new registered members per day...which makes around 5k members per month, and an estimation of approximately 70k members over 12 months. Traffic is of highest quality, as traffic from asia and large third world countries is totally blocked. If unblocked...traffic will explode, but I keep it that way, because I want to make the site premium quality.

Some of the features of the site are:

1. Proxy for unblocking social sites. The site has been configured to work with all major social sites...including, Myspace, Xanga, Bebo, Youtube....etc. Has a custom algorithm for loading images..and a very innovative cache system. This is why there is absolutely no delay when loading images and it is so fast. It has been tuned to be fast over the first 7-8 months of its existence by my coders.

It is configured NOT to work with any web based emails, from which normally comes spam complaint, and this makes it safe and clean. There hasnt been a single complaint for any abuse since we applied this patch.....which makes almost 8 months now. This ensures that people use the site strictly for browsing social sites.

2. Dating Section - a very user friendly dating section. Once a member registers for the proxy, he goes into one large database which is shared by all sections of the site, and thus the dating section grows in large numbers with each day. I see people are starting more often to pay attention to their profiles and upload pictures. I think by 5-6 months this section will be fully working and once it does, it can exceed the traffic of the proxy area itself as dating is viral. The hardest thing is to get it rolling.

3. Flash Games Section - based on the GMOA script (www.getmyownarcade.com) . Script is licensed and will be transferred to new owner.

4. Forums section - based on vbulletin, license wil be transferred. Again when a user logs in somewhere on the site, he has access to all the other areas.

5. Bookmarking Top 20 urls. - users actually have the ability to bookmark their favorite urls, when using the proxy, which is then stored in a database and each week there is a Top 20 listing, showing pages with most bookmarks.

Here is a brief history of the site:

Approximately a year and a half ago, I decided to start a proxy site. And so I did, after more than 17 months of hard work, customization..optimization etc and thousands of dollars spent on SEO, I now have the fastest proxy, which works with all sites and which is totally safe. It is rock solid in traffic and builds a large member area.

Site is bookmarked by 316 people in del.icio.us only...and this is only since I added the bookmark buttons 5 months ago with the new version.

Competition is very weak because no one can match the speed of unblockall.net, and in addition very few other sites do work with all social sites. E.g. if it works with Myspace, it doesnt work with Youtube...and vice versa.

In Feb 2008 I decided to go to a totally new concept of the site, introducing more services...as the traffic I had was and still is closely related to social sites traffic (because these are people that use the site from work or school to access their favorite social sites).

So I added a dating section, then added flash section..then added the forums area and a bookmarking area. The idea was to give the site the potential to further grow. And since I launched the new version of the site in 11th May 2008, It has accumulated more than 24,000 registered members. This is only for 5 months.

You can see that I invested a lot of my time and energy in this project, and that it has the potential to grow into a huge site.

Traffic is around 1.7- 2.0 million pageviews per month. With at least 50% US based traffic..and additional 20-30 % CA and Europe.
Site ranks on top positions for almost all major keywords out there.

Check http://my.statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php?project_id=2496509&guest=1 for real time traffic stats.

Site has 21,971 links according to yahoo : http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...lockall.net&bwmf=s&fr=sfp&fr2=seo-rd-se&bwm=i

Site is not monetized as up to today I was developing it. You can easily put banners and popups for some neat CPM based income and there is the option for email advertising through newsletters, as the site has 24,000 fresh members growing with additional 5k each month. The great thing is that because of the dating, we collect some additional info from our users, which can be used for selling co-opt email leads. I heard that co-opt lead buyers pay $1 - $2 for fresh email leads....which means that if you manage to monetize the emails, you can be making more than $5,000 only from the emails, because people will keep registering....they Love the service. Its the only high quality such service out there.

I personally never had any problems with the site, and I didnt mind paying for one server until the moment It was ripe enough to be monetized. This is how I develop my online ventures and this methods works best for me.

The Reason why I am selling the site is because I have TOO much on my head right now. I have a portfolio of 30 sites. You can see that only in the last 3 months I have bought 2 sites here in ********* worth more than $200,000, so you can imagine how much work I have with more than 30 sites. I need to free up some time, and some funds as well. I am planning to buy a local website which is construction related and I need to focus more on my booking project bookingspot.com . Design contest has just ended for this site, and I need to utilize more energy to put it into reality now.

I trully believe that after 7-8 months, when the new version becomes 1 year old, and member count will hit 70,000, anyone can easily promote the other areas of the site through newsletters and thus further empower them. You can see that dating section is picking up some speed.

This is not an ordinary site, this is an exceptional site which gives a perfect service. The right person can easily monetize it to make at least 2k - 3k based on the traffic and members.

Costs of the site are only associated with one quad core dedicated server which costs $360 per month and is located at SoftLayer.

I am setting bin at 35k which will cover the expenses I had on the site. I will give publc access to traffic stats so there are no ambiguities here.

PM me only if you are serious. Payment will be done through escrow.com. You can expect a smooth deal which will be as safe as possible on both ends.

Good Luck!
Nikola

Revenue Details:

Site is not monetized.

Traffic Details:

For real time traffic stats, please go to ...

http://my.statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php?project_id=2496509&guest=1

Notice how traffic is lower on weekends. This is because the site is being used by people that need to access their favorite social sites while being at work and school (because they are filtered and cant access them without a proxy). And in weekends, there is no school and no work thus, resulting in lower traffic.

For Bidding, please go to
http://tinyurl.com/45ykyq

Thanks,
Nik

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom