Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Unique challenge for you experts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is the challenge.

Many of you are experts in taking a simple domain and earning upto $250 per month with it.

I have about 200 domains that are earning next to nothing. If you can show me how to make a min $100 with any of them (or all ;-) ), I will split the money 50/50 with you.

You must think that you can earn at least 100 bucks a month with it. It could be parking, reselling, affiliate programs or development, etc. I have server space if we need it.

If you think you are up for the challenge, PM me. Tell me your experience and track record. Also include your email address so I can send you a list of the domains.

profezor

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do any of these domains get any traffic? this is how 99% of domainers earn money with the domains they own (without selling them)

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GT web,
Some get some. Most just listed with sedo so we will know shortly. It is not that I am unknowledgeable about the business. I am looking for success people who want to partner and are looking to test their skills, it could be parking or reselling , affiliate programs or development, etc.

thanks
profezor

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, spam the SEs is all I can come up with, lol.

pleasedelete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
profezor said:
I have about 200 domains that are earning next to nothing. If you can show me how to make a min $100 with any of them (or all ;-) ), I will split the money 50/50 with you.

You won't find any takers on this challenge. People who know how to make money on any domain will buy their own domains and keep all the money for themselves. If you do have any names that get a couple hundred visits a day, then making money with domain parking will work quite fine for you (and you won't need any help).

Steen said:

That works...

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bill, Thanks for speaking for everyone, but you are actually not exact correct. ;-)

I have had a few potential takers already.

Profezor

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

It works very well... except spam is for email. Search engines are manipulated due to poor algo's. There is no spam. :-D

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Profezor,

I am pretty sure that I can help you, except that I will not take the 50% from you. Go to my website, PPCIncome.com, and sign up for DomainSponsor there. This will make you my referral. DS will pay me a commission, so you wont have to. Then send me an email and I will give you my personal assistance to make sure that you maximize the return on your domains. However, all of this is offered with the understanding that much will depend on the quality of your domains and the amount of traffic that they receive. It will cost you nothing to try.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HHH said:
It works very well... except spam is for email. Search engines are manipulated due to poor algo's. There is no spam. :-D
Those who fills the SEs with useles affiliate links/adsense etc and rank high I consider "spam". Just the doorway pages.

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those who fills the SEs with useles affiliate links/adsense etc and rank high I consider "spam". Just the doorway pages.

Nobody fills search engines.... they come to you. Search engines choose what to include or not to include in thier index.

My favorite SPAM acronym:
Sites Positioned Above Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom