Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

unsnapped names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Will pay $10 to anyone you gives me a name soon to drop if there is no snap on it and I decide to snap-it. If I get the name I will also pay the person more money depending on the quality of the name.

silhouette

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you mean:
provide you the domain names which are still availbale at SnapNames's back-order??

And again, we wont know if the names are back-ordered at other services....

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes all I mean is unsnapped. I'll look at the other places as well, but likely need to snap before there would be bids at the other sites. Just very hard to find an unsnapped decent name that is expiring sometime this century.

silhouette

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by keshe
...Just very hard to find an unsnapped decent name that is expiring sometime this century.
Right!! is hard to find great names with no snap on them.

Perhaps you'd like to provide some criteria of your very own-interest names as I don't see a high chance of people providing you those of common interest ones....

just my 0.02....anyway, good luck hunting!!:wink:

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well perhaps you are correct. Its very hard to find an unsnapped name of good quality, but I would prefer a name that snap has a chance at because they rarely beat the bid models.

I don't normaly buy snaps but wanted an unsnapped name recently, but of course pool got the name.

My interests are varied, but the name needs to be pretty decent for me to pay $69 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom