Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $39.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $39.99

Yes, it will be this cheap. unless you just bought in which case it is over half that !

(I am not selling this, this is Microsoft giving this price, and I had to spread the word)

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I saw that.

I have two boxes still on XP, three laptops and a desktop on Vista, and one laptop on 7.

Nice to know I can upgrade the whole lot for less than 300 smackaroonies. :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One HP laptop that is on Vista...I don't even use it anymore. Horrible OS.

Several pc's still on XP, couple of laptops on XP, 3 laptops on & along with my primary PC...very nice and robust software.

And...I LOVE ANDROID! on the tablets and smartphones.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice price but I have to be hesitant - every other OS from MS is horrible, and Win7 is the good one...

Edit: I don't see anywhere to get it for $40 - just sign up for the $14.99 upgrade "when it becomes available" and your computer has to be purchased after July 2nd.

T&C fr the $14.99 offer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/upgrade-offer

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice price but I have to be hesitant - every other OS from MS is horrible, and Win7 is the good one...
You're right about the every other OS. Anyone remember windows Me? The issue with Vista was it was such a resource hog and you need at least 2gb memory dedicated just to the OS. Plus, those damn annoying popup windows. I disabled them but it was still a nuisance.

Early reports on MS 8 have been pretty good. And they are installing it on phones and tablets as well. Still, I am not too excited since I do have 7. And I am an Android fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom