Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

upgrading membership with dnf$

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrader

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could someone please explain how I go about upgrading my membership using dnf$ as the payment? I was all excited, thinking that I was about to join the platinum ranks, and now I can't figure out how to do it (assuming that I have sufficient dnfund$ in the first place). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dtrader

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I've looked over the page that links to multiple times, and I still can't figure out how to upgrade using dnf$. It was helpful in that it verified that I do have enough funds to cover the upgrade ($6000 to platinum), but on the page I can only find the pay with paypal option.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
try going to "upgrade membership" at the top...

gobrightwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Click on Memberships at the top menu - or the "upgrade membership" at the very top as mentioned by Onward

In small writing it will say near the bottom of the chart in the price row "(Regular price: <S>$399.95</S>
Your price: $340.00
(this is a pro-rated price based on your current membership level) (You may upgrade via DNF$ here)

This is for the exclusive upgrade - the platinum is just a different price. Click on the underlined "here"

dtrader

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok. If that's what the page should be showing (and I understand you correctly), then I don't feel as lost, but I have another problem to figure out. When I go to that screen, it says the regular price, then the "your price", then (this is pro rated...), but there is no additional option after that for a dnf$ upgrade. Any suggestions?

dtrader

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok. Even though I still have the issue, I'm glad to know I wasn't just blind to it. Thanks for the help.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong here, but I dont think Gold members can upgrade to Platinum using F$... I suggest you contact support or ask a mod. Please let us know the answer when you find out.

Last edited:

dtrader

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The upgrades table that gobrightwork offered earlier, seems to suggest that gold members are allowed to use dnf$ to upgrade ($6000). That is the same thing that I read before in other threads, so I don't think that's where I'm getting caught up. I have submitted a ticket to support and await a response...with crossed fingers.

dtrader

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I went there, and clicked "membership features", and it said exactly what it said before...regular price, your price, (this is pro rated...)...no more. No dnf$ option....unless it's cloaked lol

gobrightwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
On my screen at http://www.dnforum.com/vbplaza.php?d...categoryid=101 there is a button on the left hand side above "membership features". If you don't have it, then there is a problem/situation that we are not aware of. Perhaps if somebody with a gold membership could check to see if they can upgrade?

dtrader

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL. I must be getting tired. I just clicked the region above "membership features" just in case the missing button really was there and not showing up. lol...it's not

rockey

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL. I must be getting tired. I just clicked the region above "membership features" just in case the missing button really was there and not showing up. lol...it's not

I also can't see such feature ( I know I am sort of F$ to be able to upgrade my membership, still I should see it on the screen). To upgrade to platinum using F$ you probably need to contact the moderator.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong here, but I dont think Gold members can upgrade to Platinum using F$... I suggest you contact support or ask a mod. Please let us know the answer when you find out.

When I was a gold member it gave me the option to. It was an insane amount (about the same DNF as you could buy at about #0.004 per DNF$).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom