Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Upto 50% price reduction on domains listed on afternic/buydomains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

p-i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
20-30% Normal price reduction.
50% if you buy over 6 domains at the same time.
Payment - Western Union/Moneygram/E-gold (I cannot accept paypal because ive had a couple of VERY bad experiences with them)
Payment only after i acquire the domain and am ready to transfer it to you.
For a list of domains available:
http://www.buydomains.com/jsp/search_pricerange.jsp?low_price=200&high_price=1500
The minimum price of the domain - $200
The maximum price - $1500
Find the domain you want.
Send PM with domain.
I'll tell you the asking price Minus 20-30%/50% reduction within 2 business days.
If its okay with you I'll acquire the domain.
If you are paying using western union You go send the transfer with a q/a(I cannot take the money without you providing the answer).Give me the MTCN(Money transfer control number) I will check the payment.If everything is okay I will transfer the domain to you immediatly and you can give me the answer to the question and I will go pick it up.
In the case of Egold you will need to transfer 50% of the money as soon as i acquire the domain and 50% after the transfer.
Thanks for reading.
Edit: max price reduced from $2000 to $1500.

Domain summit 2024

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A word of caution:

You might want to post "how" you are able to offer these discounts when no one else does...

Only accepting through an untraceable, untrackable means like WU, MG, or EG is risky at best. And, providing a password for WU means that you do not have to show identification.

I'm sure you knew that, but you should be more clear when expecting people to take such a risk. I did see that you say you will check the balance and THEN get the password after the transfer. That might be acceptable, but I'd have to double-check that.

just my 2cents

p-i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am willing to use escrow through any respectable source as long as the buyer is willing to pay 75% of the escrow fees(Yes i am willing to pay 25%)
I cannot withdraw the money without the answer that the buyer has provided to WU.
Also all transactions over $999 require identification whether there is a q/a or not.
I will withdraw the money only AFTER the transfer has been completed.That is the buyer is free to give me the password after he is satisfied with the transfer.If he is not he can just cancel the western union transfer.
And as i mentioned in the start of this post I will accept escrow too.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Regarding BuyDomains - I do not think you can get a penny off the asking price. Write me at Sales@URLCollection.com and I will be pleased to give you a list of 10 domains and I would like to see you get us a 50% reduction in the price. Thank You - Steve

p-i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would require you to give me list of domains + the transfer with whatever method you prefer to pay by.If western union Id require you to protect it with a Q/A to make sure we are both protected.
Thank you.
(Sending this by PM too).

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello - We are contracted brokers with BuyDomains - There is no way you can get 50% off their price to us at all - regardless of the domain names involved - That is a fact - You can not even get 10% off. Prove me wrong here - Buyer's potentially beware - I think this may be a bogus post as far as the BuyDomains inventory. Steve

p-i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doing a deal in private with URLCollection and i will allow him to post the outcome as soon as its completed.
Expect deal to be done within 24-48 hours.
Thank you.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You registered jan 2004! So not long time ago, noone knows You!
You use many different whois infos! For example different in sin.net and leenox.com?

This seems a little odd to me! URLCollection is contracted broker with BuyDomains and they don`t even get more then %10 off. Anyway I could also be wrong.

PS! Nothing against You p-i.
And if You can offer this nice deals I would also be intersted!

Stuff

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This the lastest reply we got from this person - "None of the domains you have provided are within the price range i provided on the site. Please look into it. Min price - $200
Max price - $1500 (reduced it a couple of mninutes back from $2000 to $1500)" -
Now here is the truth on this matter - BuyDomains does not sell or except ANY offers on ANY domains for under $688 - Fact - I sent a list of domains to this person and now they state that they do not qualify? When they came off the link as provide above - http://www.buydomains.com/jsp/searc...high_price=1500
I also got another note asking how we planned to pay for the domains that they might be able to get and to confirm that payment? This is a fradulant post as to BuyDomains inventory - Potential buyers do beware!!!! I am off this thread - Steve

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by p-i
I cannot withdraw the money without the answer that the buyer has provided to WU.
Also all transactions over $999 require identification whether there is a q/a or not.
I will withdraw the money only AFTER the transfer has been completed.That is the buyer is free to give me the password after he is satisfied with the transfer.If he is not he can just cancel the western union transfer.
An important note:

Funds sent via Western Union are NOT protected in ANY WAY! Not by password, and NOT by the name of the receiver. Nothing.....

eBay has an ENORMOUS problem with people trying to scam others into sending money via WU, then they collect the funds and are never heard from again! I get between 2 and 6 emails a week trying to scam me.

My recommendation?
DO NOT SEND FUNDS via Western Union, unless you know & trust the recepient!

Here's two Scam Warning Links, there are MANY more:
http://www.auctionguild.com/generic.html?pid=65
http://www.azcentral.com/business/columns/articles/0112action12.html

WebCat
/\_/\
(0 0) Caution!
>^<
\__/

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URLCollection
Nameslave - That is their blowout domains - We do not even deal with those - They are generaly domains that will not be renewed. We do not even pull those domains on our api feed of their inventory - I was talking about general listings as above - So is this person going to get you those $288 domains for $144?
Well ... BuyDomains actually has more than 45,000 domains listed for less than $688 on their website.

Having said that, I must also thank Steve for his remarks here as an insider; and frankly, many of us here would like to hear more from p-i.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol 50% off afternic prices?
you are going to sell MY domain names listed on afternic for 50% of what I am asking

where do you get this from?

either you are trying to scam, or you just don't understand.

please clear up how you expect to sell MY domain names listed on afternic for 50% off
thanks.

Harmonia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebCat
An important note:

Funds sent via Western Union are NOT protected in ANY WAY! Not by password, and NOT by the name of the receiver. Nothing.....

eBay has an ENORMOUS problem with people trying to scam others into sending money via WU, then they collect the funds and are never heard from again! I get between 2 and 6 emails a week trying to scam me.

My recommendation?
DO NOT SEND FUNDS via Western Union, unless you know & trust the recepient!

Very true. I personally was a victim of WU and was not guaranteed at all (by the Western Union Bank). Though I was told of some problems with paypal payment, but so far I personally feel that it is more secured than many other electronic payments. So do not send funds unless you're 100% positive that is NOT a scam.

Nonetheless, electronic payments may still be safer than Cash payments. *cheers*

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameTower

please clear up how you expect to sell MY domain names listed on afternic for 50% off
thanks.

Shhhh! I was gonna make money at this! I'll post a name for $1000, have this guy pay me $1000 and I'll pay him $500, and we'll do this every week! I like it!

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MissFlora
Very true. I personally was a victim of WU and was not guaranteed at all (by the Western Union Bank). Though I was told of some problems with paypal payment, but so far I personally feel that it is more secured than many other electronic payments. So do not send funds unless you're 100% positive that is NOT a scam.

Nonetheless, electronic payments may still be safer than Cash payments. *cheers*
Very sorry to hear you were cheated, MissFlora. :-(

But here at DNForum, you will be safe to do business. The vast majority of our members are serious domain professionals, with a lot of integrity! I believe we have lowest rate of bad transactions of any online forum- VERY SMALL! And if we discover someone trying to scam others, they are dealt with quickly and harshly.

So...... Welcome to DNForum! And I hope you find this to be a great, positive experience, and a profitable one as well! :)

WebCat

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameTower
you are going to sell MY domain names listed on afternic for 50% of what I am asking

where do you get this from?

either you are trying to scam, or you just don't understand.

thanks.
Very true, this Afternic thing alone makes p-i's offer ... confusing, to say the least. How did it get into the post subject in the first place? It's not mentioned anywhere in the post message! Typo? Or that the starting post has actually been edited? :confused:

p-i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm going to take and address these accusations one by one.
I apologize for the afternic bit.
second..
Now here is the truth on this matter - BuyDomains does not sell or except ANY offers on ANY domains for under $688 - Fact - I sent a list of domains to this person and now they state that they do not qualify? When they came off the link as provide above - http://www.buydomains.com/jsp/searc...high_price=1500
I also got another note asking how we planned to pay for the domains that they might be able to get and to confirm that payment?
I was willing to do the domains first and transfer them to you even before i was paid just to prove you wrong URLcollections.I would appreciate no thrashing before you really looked into the topic.I stated in the thread at the start that i will be dealing with domains only within the price range $200 - $2000 (Which i lowered to $1500 and ill higher it again in 2 weeks or so).
An important note:

I have used western union with q/a protection many a time and I have always been protected.
Nameslave - That is their blowout domains - We do not even deal with those - They are generaly domains that will not be renewed. We do not even pull those domains on our api feed of their inventory - I was talking about general listings as above - So is this person going to get you those $288 domains for $144?
That would be right URLCollection.
--
Instead of doing all this trashing why dont one of the more respected among you choose 2 domains below $600 and drop me a PM and I will do those two domains BEFORE any payment is even confirmed.
I will transfer the domains to you and expect payment only then.
--
Thank you.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
P-I - First off - we do not deal in any domains at BuyDomains for under $688 - Never have - We do not even see those domains in our feed - Next - I recently spoke with Buy Domains about this matter and there is no way that you will receive a discount like 50% off or 20% off on any domains that they inventory, further, they also have never heard of you. Your post here means nothing to us, except that we would hope to protect any DN Forum members from what could turn out to be a fraudulent transaction. Our corporation works as contracted co-brokers on all of Buy Domains inventory and as such, we know the lowest prices available on every domain name they have for sale. There is not one domain name that we have seen from them over $688 that could be purchased for 50% or even 20% off. Thus I will state again - this quote from you - "I'll tell you the asking price Minus 20-30%/50% reduction within 2 business days" is impossible when dealing with any Buy Domains inventory and is found by us and Buy Domains to be a fraudulent statement. Again - Buyers Beware!!! Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators