Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

urgent advice needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Half a year ago i allowed one person to use my domain for a vBulletin forum (the forum was about online business)... Today I received an email from www.piratereports.com (Howard G Spinks) that an illegal copy of vBulletin was used. I was told to "suspend/remove the GUI and files and prevent future abuse". First of all what is "GUI"? I didn't own the hosting account. By the way, it is already suspended. I changed the DNS setting of my domain, however, the changes didnt take place yet. Do you think this will raise more problems in the future? I didnt know that illegal vBulletin was used. Also, should I reply to the guy (Howard G Spinks)? Advices are very welcome!

Domain Days 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Comply with the email or buy a copy and legitimate it an apologize for not checking to make sure it was a legitimate copy.

-=DCG=-

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it wont be any problem because you have removed the illegal copy of the forum now i think you will be fien but just a suggestion if u ver use any thing dont use illegal copies of forums or scripts always use legal stuff cheers :yo:

Ehsan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom